Ch 3 Ready for the Party

Ch3

  Flashback

-------------------

Apple, Blaze and Raven were requested to Miss Baba Yaga’s office, and then they were going to see their future.

--------------------------------------------------------

Raven’s P.O.V

---------------------------------

After I got out off StarCrown, I got a phone call from Maddie. I pulled out my mirror-phone and said “ Hey Maddie, what’s up.” “I heard the school speaker said she wanted you to go Miss Baba Yaga’s office. That’s Co ko.” Maddie said madly. I said a goodbye and hung up. I walked to Baba Yaga’s office, I knocked on her office door and walked in. I saw three chairs, one in a icy color, one in a rebel purple color and one was covered by cloth. I sat down on the rebel purple throne and waited. Then I saw Blaze came in, after a few minutes later, Apple came in, after the talk from Headmaster Grimm and Miss Yaga, I took the crown and put it on my head. In my vision, I saw blurry vision’s.

Back to reality, Headmaster Grimm did not contact my parents, he and miss yaga are surprised.

After the students took off the crowns, the forgotten what the seen .

--------------------------

Blaze’s P.O.V

--------------------------

After we left Baba Yaga’s office, me and Rae decided to visit the Village of BookEnd to buy some new dresses for Briar’s new party. “Hey, Raven.” I asked her. Her tension was on me, “Should we go to Diva Dior or Glass spirit, or both. And go to the Glass slipper.” I told her. “Let’s go to all of those shops. And why are you so happy about the party?” She asked me. “Well, Solar asked me to be his date for the party.” I said while doing a spin. Raven giggled, when we arrived at Diva Dior. Raven had her eyes on a dress, that dress has a lovely neckline that wraps the neck, long sleaves , a black rose belt wrapped around the waist of the dress, a pencil skirt bottom with ruffles, the color is purple. I also got my eye on a dress, it’s a sky blue shoulder-less dress, snowflakes srounding the top, sparkles goes on all the dress, snow drops going all the waist, ruffles on the end of the dress. We grabbed our dresses and went to counter to pay for our dresses, “How much does you dress cost?” I asked Raven. “Good thing they’re having a sale, 115 gold charms. Yours.” She replied. “ 100 gold charms.” I answered her. We paid for our dress and go strait to Glass spirit. I saw a tiara which has a snowflake pattern gem on it, and I got a matching earrings, they have the same gem as the tiara. Raven saw a lovely necklace, it’s sliver and has a purple gem on it. She a villainous ring, it is also sliver and a purple gem on it. After that, we went to The Glass Slipper. We rushed to the new arrivals shelf to see what’s new, I saw a pale blue colored high heels which looked hexellent, so I picked it. Raven didn’t see anything good to pick, she decided to wear her usual high heels.

I went back to my dorm to get ready for the party.

Hi, every fairytale. SWR here, sorry for not uploading yesterday, I got to do my thronework. Spam the like button, Vote my book, comment for support. It’s like 3 in the morning in Hong Kong, and I’m writing this for you.    ~~~~SWR