Ch22 Party of Celebrations

Blaze was happy in her room, picking out her outfit for the party she, Annie and Brair made. Mostly all the work was Brair's.

They picked out an outdoor black light party, they setted up last night just before curfew. There was a huge tent which can fit 200 student bodies or more, but it was just right for the whole school to fit in. There were tables of food, accessories and mostly neon paint. Outside the tent were trees fillied with snow and snow strings hanging, and a huge ice foutain which Blaze made herself.

Annie wore a neon green strapless dress and bright yellow jeens, her hair untied and around her head is a flower crown,she wore a nice necklace with a leaf pendant, matched with hot pink flats.

Blaze finally picked out a blue strapless party dress which she created herself, the top of the dress was decorated with ice crystals, her untied like Annie and had a lovely rose flower crown which Jason made for her since they were kids. She put on a snowflake necklace and minty flats and a matching watch. Even though they weren't neon color, she said she would paint herself in neon blue paint. ( outfit is in the picture )

"My goodness, Blaze you look fableous!" Shouted Holly, she wore a nice hot pink top with a neon purple skirt with her favorite boots.

"Meh, too royal." Laughed Meryl, she wore a shinny red vest with tassles hanging, a pair of orange shorts. and red sneakers an also a arrow ring on her finger.

"You two look rebelously awesome." Blaze shouted as they laughed.

Once the girls entered, the black lights made their clothes shine and they giggled. The girls all went to the painting section and chose their favorite colors. Blaze drew ice blue colored snowflakes patterns on her arms and draw a makeshift snowflake necklace on her collarbone. And she also added small white dots on her arms, she dipped the paintbrush in blue paint and made a small heart under her left eye.

Meryl was asked to dance by Howard and Annie was grabbed by Kurt. Holly was dancing with Poppy, and Blaze went to the snacks table, took a strawberry chocolate lollipop and put in her mouth. Her eyes widen at the taste of the small candy. Then she got poked from the waist, her ticklish spot.

"Jason!" She said with the lollipop on her mouth. Jason wore his hoddie, but washed by neon blue dye.

"The wash lady mixed up the clothes." He said as he hold his staff, which is painted with white stripe and he painted his hair with streaks of blue.

Blaze

I stared at Jason in his looks, we were in the darkest place in the tent and the black light shines the brightest. The colors shined at us and I can say, we were shining.

"I see that you too are having a good time." Said Headmaster Grimm. His arms crossed.

"Brother, this is for fun. I just came back and I see you punishing kids." Said Mr Grimm, crossing his arms, "Don't ruin the fun for them." He said and they left.

"Meh." Jason said and he made me giggled. He took a mint flavored lollipop and he ate it.

"Who made these?" He asked, "Let me guess, Miss Bear?" he answered his question. I nodded.

"We knocked on their cabin for ten minutes straight to ask her." I said as I bit off my lollipop. Jason walked in front of me and... poof .He shot ice to my face as he quickly ran away. "IT'S SO ON!!!" I yelled, but with the loud music in the party it was very soft.

(Warning: IF you make Blaze =Elsa and Jason=Jack. JELSA incoming!!!!!! I say Again JELSA INCOMING!!!)

I chased him to outside of the tent, until I was deep in the forest. I opened my palm and a small blue fire came out. I waved my hand and a flash of white zipped near my face.

"Jason!" I started, "This is not funny." I said, scarred. A familliar laugh was behind me. I wipped my hand but the voice is gone, then on my left , and then my right, but I saw nothing.

Then the laghter was behind me, but when I whipped my hand to see , someone gripped my wrist and blinded my slight.

A set of cold lips were planted on mine, I know those lips belongs to who but I can't resist so I kissed back. We parted but my slighted wasn't recovered. But then those pair of hands wrapped my waist and hugged me.

"Happy Birthday, Snow Enchantress." He said softly, his cold breath hit my ear and I smiled softly.

"Thank you, Jason." I said to hi and he smiled.

"I am Jason Frost, The Future Spirit of Winter, and I love you." He said as he parted our hug, but his hands never left my waist. I hugged his neck.

"I am Blaze Queen, The Snow Enchantress, and I love you too." I said as we kissed.

Oh My God! I finished this, sorry I didn't upload for a long time. I finished.

Did you guys love this chapter?

I just love the pairing!!!

Did anyone of you thought the picture if Blaze was Elsa and Jason was Jack?

I certainly did! Jelsa everybody!!!!!!!!

Everyone *stood up* Blaze Queen, HAS OFFICALLY COMPLETED*Bows*

I will have my full attention to my crossover.

If you have any questions, message me and I will answer it in my ASK SWR.

Seriously, no one really asks.

But I still love all my REBELS

But the Valentine Special will maybe more shorter or longer.

Thank you for all the support.

And thank for 9K reads

And if you search Ever After High, Blaze Queen is #12 if you count it

Salute! And see 'ya MY REBELS <3