Ch9

Ch9

Blaze suffered another dungen from Miss Witch, cause of the problem is that Blaze’s teammate, Linda Pan, messed up their project, Blaze is the team leader so that she is got be the one who need’s to be punished.

“I am going to get you next time Linda!” Blaze mumbled as Miss Witch came into the classroom.

“Now, Miss Queen. Tell me why that you messed up your project?” Miss Witch asked her.

“Miss Witch, Linda and I planned out the project. And do you saw the writing, Linda wrote that.” Blaze said to her teacher.

“Tell me how can I know that which is which?” She asked again.

“This sentence, “Dragon dust can’t be made by anything at all.” That is Linda’s writing. But if I wrote that, “Dragon dust could be made by flower powder, mystic flower seeds and gem stars.”, you taught that Dragon dust could be made.” Blaze made her point.

“Fine then, I will call Miss Pan. You may leave, I will not make Miss Pan you teammate again.” Miss Witch said to her student.

After Blaze’s dungen, Annie crashed into her.

“What in name of the blizzard! What is it Ann?” Blazed yelled at her cousin.

“I was chased by Midnight’s creation.” Annie replied as she hid behind her.

Blaze saw it coming, she raise her finger and the creation’s made by Midnight were frozen.

The other student’s annoyed the freeze and Linda came out from the dungen room and said

“I swear that I will put something on your crown, Blaze Queen.” She threatened.

Blaze walked to her locker, annoying the never-landian. She put her books in her locker and head for the Library.

Blaze was in her way to the library when more annoyance came in her path, she easily annoy the crowd. She saw a book which is really fascinating,

“Book of fairytales, Book of mystic magic, Book of magic and-.” Blaze paused with a shocking face.  “Book of Snow magic.” Her face was in shock. She sat at a table and lay down her four books.

She opened her first book, a content page popped up, she searched for her mother’s story. “Here we go.” She whispered.

----------------------------

Blaze’s POV

----------------------------

I opened the Book of Fairytales and looked for my past chapter.

I know that I was born with powers same as my mother, but I didn’t hit Annie when we were kids. She was born with a white streak in her brown hair. I did see the trolls before, so I know how to control my powers. I knew that my story was different from mother’s.

I wasn’t locked in, I was free as a bird. Annie play’s with me since we’re small.

I opened the second book, Book of Mystic Magic.

The person who controls the amazing powers is blessed or cursed or born. Snow wheelers might be the strongest power, it can freeze the lands core, making it an eternal winter which can’t be turned back.

I believe that I might have the powers to do that, I kept reading and reading, and found out a way which can prevent that.

If the wheeler contains it’s powers, it might prevent the happening. Contain emotions of hatred, guilt and madness, but control the emotions of joy, happiness, love and fun.

I think I can do that, I put a small smile.

      But soon that the bell of curfew rang, I borrowed the books and read till I reached my room. My mirror-phone ranged, a boy voice called out.

“Hey, snowflake.” Solar said through the conversation.

Me and Solar are dating since he said ILY. J

“Howdy, sir. What is the problem?” I asked the prince of the sun.

“Free time is coming, meet me at Royalty Heaven.” He said.

“Sure thing, see you later you’re highness.” I said jokingly.

-----------------------------------------------

Free time has risen on the students of Ever After High.

Blaze was holding her other book in her hand and walked to the new store called ‘Royalty Heaven’, which is a store that sells anything. From gowns to books and any fairytale would want for their enchanting life.

“Hi, Solar.” Blaze spoke to the young prince.

“What do you think of this?” Solar said as he show a new necklace. It was a sliver necklace with a light blue snowflake.

“Oh my grimm!” Blaze said while covering her hands over her mouth.

“Thank you, I don’t what to say. Thank you.” Blaze said with a joyful sound.

They talked and talked until they reached StarCrown.

“Can you help me order a drink please?” Blaze asked her prince charming.

Solar nodded with a smile and went inside the coffee shop.

“Blaze Queen, you will get this.” Linda whispered, she poured a green goo powder on her. But Blaze notice a small voice and walked away.

But soon, time flies. Ever After High Students must return to their dorms. L

Blaze read her new book, Book of Snow magic.

------------------------------

Blaze POV

------------------------------

I opened my book and read the pages.

‘If snow powered people use this power for evil, powers will backfire on you and you will turn into a pillar of ice.’

I looked in fear, but I must see how will this go.

‘Many snow powered people use this for blessing but being hated for the people who dislike powered people.

Many children born with this power usually won’t survive these stages. 1, infants to children, 2, children to teens. Most teens who have this snow magic usually ceased to exist, when they are 15~16.’

Now I was really afraid, I am now 15 and it said that I might ceased to exist. I don’t want that to happen.

But good things happen, if I control my powers in a good stage, I will survive.

 Hey my readers, this is for this week's story. Hope you enjoy my book and story.

Vote this book, comment for support. Watch my other story, Midnight Sword. Update coming soon. See you next week, bye :) ~~~SWR