CH19 Change (sor 4 short chappie)

Ch 19

Change

All the girls all huddle around inside Apple and Ravens dorm

“Now, we are not arguing about the Royal and Rebel problem anymore.” Apple said as Raven sighed

“So, what now?” Poppy asked

“Headmaster Grimm’s new official rule is breaking our hexellent style.” Ashlynn said as Maddie sip her tear.

“Now that’s mad.” She said

“I think my stress splinters are coming up, this is more stressful than Mr. Rumblestikskins test and throneworks.” Cedar said as she hold her hands up

“What do you think we should do?” Midnight asked.

“Let’s see what will the book says for us.” I sighed as I looked at Raven.

“I just wish that everything will go back to what it used to be.” She said.

“I mean when we say that we need cards to go out of campus grounds. I hexlly begged Headmaster Grimm to let us have some fairytale time.” Annie said

“You asked for that, That’s just right.” Blondie said as she playfully punched Annie.

“Hey…you guys….I just…” Brair said as she take her breath.

“Whoa…Brair, clam down.” Blaze said as she patted her back

“We got a new Headmistress!!” Briar said as she put her hands up.

“Hello students of Ever After High, I am your new Headmistress. You don’t need to know who I am, but I reassure you, everything will go back when it used to. All of Grimm’s rules are dismissed. Have a nice and enchanting day.” The new Headmistress said as the girls all cheered. They all rushed back to their dorms and changed back to their clothes.

“I missed this.” Annie said as she hugged herself

“You got to hex it!” Brair said as she pumped her fist in the air.

“Hey um Brair,” Blaze started, “Can you um… I don’t know….give me your ‘Book of Party Ideas’ you’ve made?” She asked

“Why would you need that, I mean, I’m the BEST party planner you can have. Unless…” Brair trailed off.

“I wanted to hold a party with my friends, and I need you’re ideas. But you can be a part of this.” Blaze said as she gave her the puppy dog eyes.

“Fine…but you must, I mean MUST let me have a part of this.” Brair said as she gave Blaze her book. When Brair left, Annie walked to her.

“You really did ask her to give her the book?” She asked as they returned to their room.

“Remember that I said that I will throw a hexcellent party for the end of the third term, I need this.” Blaze said as she opened the book.

“Let’s see…. Summer Party……Monster Party…..Hex Party, what will that do?  Winter Party……Royal’s Party!? What, it that just for Apple?” Blaze said as Annie rolled her eyes

“Wow…Brair does have many idea’s.” Annie said as she flipped the pages of the book.

“Black Light / Neon Party, that will do.” Blaze said as she pointed at the topic.

“This will be the best hexcellent party this school can have!” Annie said. “She even wrote down the perfect place, props, settings and more.”

“She does have her stuff.” Blaze said as she left their dorm to returned the book to Brair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You know, I realllllllly wanted to know………… Who is your boyfriend?” Kitty asked Blaze in the Locker hallway.

“I don’t need a man.” Blaze said as she rested her back on her locker. “You do trades?” Blaze asked, Kitty raised a brow

“I’m allllllllllllll ears.” She said as she rested her feet or paws, on the floor. “What do you want to do?” She asked

“You can help me to find a room, in exchange, well what do you want?” Blaze asked

“That can be arranged, in exchange, you help me with alllllllllll of my thronework.” She said as Blaze nod her head. “What room you wished me to find?”

“The room of plain nothing, or the room of requires.” Blaze said as Kitty disappeared, leaving her smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~After Class~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

“I love the new Headmistress.” Holly said as her small group sat on the steps near the school.

“Just because she changed the rules doesn’t mean you like her forever after. It’s just needs time before she will be as strict as Headmaster Grimm.” Howard said as he kept reading his book.

“That’s true.” Meryl said.

“So… how’s the party going?” Jason said to Blaze.

“I’m asking Kitty to find a perfect place for the event, and Hope Brair won’t know anytale about it.” Blaze said as she pulled out her thronework.

“But we can tell you that it will the best party for the year.” Annie said.