Ch 4 Party becoming banned?

Ch4

Annie dressed in her royal gown which she wear in every formal activity, it’s color’s are nature green, sky blue, blush pink and rebel purple. The neckline of the dress is nature green, the sleaves are from nature green to sky blue, from her bust to the end of the dress is from blush pink to rebel purple, her shoes are pink high heels. Blaze put  on all the clothing she bought in the afternoon, she tied her hair in always. They got out of their dorm, they sneaked out of the school like all the other fairytales did. Do you know why that everyone needed to sneak out of school, ‘cause Headmaster Grimm said that party’s are banned from now on, Briar totally flipped her crown off. She planned her first party called ‘First banned party, Success!’

All the fairytales in the school are in the party, but first they have to show their invitation card, the card has a circle with a cross, inside the circle is sad face.

------------------------

Blaze’s P.O.V

------------------------

I can’t see Solar anywhere, until I see him with Jamie Hook. “Hey! Solar, where a you been?” I asked him. “Um, I didn’t see you yet, so I came to talk to Jamie.” He answered me while he scratches his head. After a while, Raven came by and said “How’s your date going?” “Is it hat-tastic!” Maddie said. I sighed and said “It’s going the wrong way, what a fairy fall. He only talks his cousin, Midnight. And he also talks about how does he banishes her to the moon.” “Maybe he’s not for you.” Raven said, comforting me. “Hey, it’s Melody Viper. I love her newest hits.” Annie said in joy. I giggled. Suddenly, Midnight stepped onto the stage and shouted “Party’s over, Headmaster Grimm is coming to trash the party. Everyone out!” All of the students of EAH ran to the back door and rushed back to the dorms. We quickly got changed into our nightgowns and went to sleep.

In the morning, Headmaster Grimm told us to go to the Charmitorium. “Good day to you. I heard that there was a party last night, I will repeat this once again. Parties are banned from this now on!” He shouted. I froze a thin layer of ice on the floor. “If anyone starts to not to follow the rules, this school will be added rules.” He continued. All of us sighed. “My life is a fairy fall now.” Brair said with a sigh. “It’s ok, maybe we might have a small party in the dorms.” Annie said. “Make way, make way.” Jason Frost said while using his magic. Blaze cast a spell which stopped Jason from him using his magic. “Jason Frost, stop fooling around unless you want the school to fall in complete control in Headmaster Grimm’s hands” I said scrolling him, “Whatever.” He said in a annoying tone.  

Hello, dear fairytales. Here's the story for today. Spam the Like button, Vote for more, Comment for support. 

                                       ~Love       SWR:)