Ch 21 Battle of Destiny

Ch 21

Battle of Destiny

The clouds darken as they made a swirl, with dark green lights shone from within. Then a woman with a purple headdress, blood red lips, black eyes and a golden crown on top of her head, appeared from the swirling clouds.

“As am I! The Evil Queen!” She laughed evilly.

Students gasped as some of them ran, patting the barrier for letting them escape.

“There is no hope! You will all perish! And only evil will rule!” The evil queen shouted as the world inside the barrier darken. Nothing but some light inside.

“What will we do?!” Apple asked in terror, she only saw the evil queen in the books, but never in real person.

“How can you escape your prison!?” Raven shouted, with fury in her eyes.

“My dear Raven, do you know how often does your father come in and check on me? But this time he brought a key for my prison.” The evil queen laughed as Raven lost her confidence.

The evil queen started to zap green light, each flare hit a fairytale, they turn to stone. The evil queen laughs as she saw the young fairytales run in terror.

“Do you know how I loved to see the people getting tormented , it’s even better when I’m running the throne.” The evil queen said as she zapped the students .

Blaze and her friends kept running to stay away from the green lights, but with a zap.

“Poppy!!” Holly yelled as she saw her sister froze into stone. She broke down crying but before the green light zapped her, Eric, a royal thief grabbed her to safety. “Poppy…” Holly sobbed as she kept running.

Blaze suddenly stopped as she located where the evil queen is, she made a bow and an arrow of fire and fired to the evil queen. Before the arrow even touched the evil queen. She caught it and smiled.

“Little girls can’t play with weapons.” The evil queen said as she zapped green light to her area.

Blaze ran and dodged the light, suddenly the sky is returning to the domed campus. Mostly all the students ran out of the school grounds, just some stayed. Meryl started to fire some of her arrows  and the others attacked the queen.

“Give your best shot!” Blaze shouted as she shot ice out of her hand. Jason did also. The students who stayed kept fighting until the evil queen stumbled, making the students breath for a brief seconds.

Then the evil laughed, and sending a wave of green light. The students didn’t duck as fast as Blaze, only some weren’t turned to stone.

“Annie!” Blaze shouted as she saw her cousin froze in stone, No, this isn’t right. The story shouldn’t be going like this. Blaze thought as she glanced at Annie, right next to her is Kurt, an ice guy.

Blaze gave her all as Ashlynn ordered her woodland creatures to aid her. Holly fought back by throwing rocks. Raven tried not to use her evil magic but it was no use. Jason and Howard tried to attack from the skies as Meryl shot arrows. After a few minutes, they all drained out. But the evil queen didn’t gain a scratch, instead she laughed.

“My,my. What do I have here?” She asked as she flew over the students, “If only you were as strong as your parents.” She said as she sent one last wave of green light. Everyone turned to stone, except for Blaze, who was surprised.

“What! Impossible!” The evil queen exclaimed as she gave more tons of waves of green light. The evil queen was running out of juice as she stopped.

“You will never defeat us, we are the new ones and you’re the old ones.” Blaze shouted as she shot of wave of ice. The evil queen screamed as she was turned back to a mirror, with a face of her on the mirror.

“Oh Annie” Blaze said as she ran to Annie, she held her face as she shed a tear. But, Annie remained stone cold. No…no this can’t be the end! Blaze thought as more tears escaped her eyes.

“No, this is not the end.” A female voice said as Blaze fell down to the floor. A flash of sharp white made everything the evil queen caused turned back to normal. All the students were all wearing white and clean clothes.

“This is not the end.” A male voice said as the students rose from their stone form.

“You will all have new names and new stories, all will be anew.” The female voice said as Blaze asked

“What do you mean?”

“You are not the Snow Queen anymore,” The male voice started, “You new name is The Snow Enchantress.” The female voice said as she smiled.

“And this, IS THE LEGEACY STORY!” They both said as they students smiled.

“All new pages.” The male voice said with pride.

“All new stories.” The female voice said with joy.

“And the end is only the beginning.” Blaze said with a smile

---------------------------------------------

Hey Rebels, Sorry for ignoring you. I will upload the party chapter sooner than ever after. So get your hopes up.

I've been thinking, should I add a small supporting character for my crossover book? Yeah, I should.

Now, let me give you a hexellent question. The first one who answers it, will be my small supporting character.

"Oh cheer up, sour pus." One said 

"Not cool." The other said.

Guess from which movie it's from. (Hnt, its a LEGO movie)

If you answered right. I will message you. The opportunity will end on 23 of Oct. Good Luck rebels.

Salute! and Goodbye! SWR<3