Ch7

Ch7

A month after the second Legacy Day, students of Ever After High started becoming rebels. “Hello my fairytale friends, I have new news about the changes in the school. Number 1” Blondie said through her mirror-cast show while she reads a list of changes. “We shall starting school in seven thirty in the morning. Number 2, the school is spreading ID cards, when you need to go out of the school area, use the card for registration. Number 3, no high heeled shoes from this now on.” She continued, most of the girls groaning in disagreement. “And the last one, if any fairytale don’t follow the rules, extra time in school hours, extra two hours of studytime. See you next time my fellow viewers.” Plenty of students say disagreeing words about the latest changes. Blaze was rearranging her locker, then Apple and Raven walked to my side, “You are now a rebel, why?” Apple asked. “You didn’t hear me right, I said,‘I’ll make this story my in own way.’ I will just change some details.” I replied her. “See, I told you is not a big deal as mine.” Raven said to Apple. “It’s the same deal as yours, she is going to change some details. But you are changing your story, the same thing in ‘Rebel.” Apple yelled at Raven. They have a long argument, that they didn’t realize that Blaze slipped away.

---------------------------------------------

Blaze’s P.O.V

---------------------------------------------

Geez, they do argue much. I went to the between of the Enchanted Forest and The Forest of Night, there is a forest I called ‘The Forest of Midnight Magic’. I made a snow house/cabin, a brick-like triangle roof, a comfy sofa inside , a small number of rooms and a kitchen& a bathroom. Just in case, something bad happened.

At class, I got a dungen from Miss Witch, do you know why, I didn’t followed her instruction . At my ditention,  I done poitions for 19 times. Hate this.

I lied in my bed for ten minutes then Annie got me out of our dorm and said “What is it Ann?” “Well, I asked Mr. Grimm said we have an hour time of free time, let’s don’t lose a minute.” I ran into our dorm and grab my clutch and head to the Village of Book End. Annie went to grab our favorite hocus latte, and I went to ‘Enchanted Books’ to get some fairytale books and some new notebooks. Soon the time of our freedom time , we head back in dorms and changed in our night gowns then head for bed.

-----------------

No P.O.V

-----------------

By the next day, the school had an emergency assembly, students rushed out in their pyjama’s and night gowns. “Hello students, we will have a special test sooner, please do revision, it’s about everything you’ve learned since the day you stepped in.” Headmaster said to us, “And I shall say who is my second in command, Miss magic Witch.” Many groans came from the students. After the ‘not so’ emergency assembly, students walked back to their dorms to get change and went to class. 

~~Hey my readers, sorry for the small reading, i will have my last test sooner, studing forever after.

Spam the like button, Vote my book, comment for support. Give me Ideas, and you will get a chance to win a shoutout.