CH6 LEGACY DAY!

Ch6

The day before Legacy Day, Blaze went shopping with her mother, The Snow Queen,Queen Elsa. "Mom, which dress shall I choose? It's so hard to have a choice." she said to my mom while holding two dresses. One on the right is a long white to sky blue dress, from the waist to her knee's is from thin to big, end with ruffles, shoulder-less top, the sleeves is hard to see 'cause is a natural color sleeve, snowdrops and flakes surrounding the neck and lined to the belt/waist line. The other one on her left is from sky blue to grey, sleeves are ball shaped, white rose belt, and the bottom is black ruffles. "I like the one on the right, fits your style, hehe." She answered with a giggle "Let's see how is your aunt and cousin is going." We walked to the shop where her aunt, Anna Arendelle, and her cousin Annie is. "I like the green one, oh oh, how the blue one?" Annie said in a rush. "Oh, Elsa." Anna greeted "And my young niece, Blaze." "Hello aunt Anna, and Annie.Hey how about the blue one." Blaze greeted then went to Annie side to pick her dress. The one Blaze chose for her is a blue to pink dress, from blue top to the pink bottom. A rose pattern neckline and waistline, short sleeved with a ribbon which will be tied on the ring finger. "Aren't them adorable Anna?" Elsa asked Anna. "Yes, Elsa. Sweetie, are you done yet?" She answered Elsa then asked the two teens.

On the way out of the mall, "Will you be there on Legacy Day?" Blaze ask her mother. Elsa and Anna nod in agreement.

Back at EAH

--------------------------------

Annie's P.O.V

--------------------------------

I can't believe that we are going to have our Legacy Day, even though the first one was gone already. "All student's, be arrive at the Legacy Day Plaza in thirty minutes. Have an enchanting evening." The speaker said. Me and Blaze got dressed and stepped out our dorm, students going to the Legacy Day Plaza. I saw our parents on the Higher viewing area, I waved at them and they waved back. "Welcome students to our second Legacy Day, we hope you will follow our parents footsteps. First up, Linda Pan." Headmaster Grimm said. After plenty students is finally my turn. "Next up, Annie Arendelle." I walked up the staircase, I felt nervous and said "I am Annie Arendelle, and I'm going to pleage my destiny." I grabbed my key, the key head is heart but in two splits, one in frozen blue and the other side is red. The mirror appeared, it shown me and Blaze sitting in thrones of Arendelle. I signed the 'Story Book Of Legends' and walked off the stage.

-----------------------------------------

Blaze's P.O.V

-----------------------------------------

After I saw Annie on stage, I know is my turn, when I waiting, I saw Apple saying something. Must be pleageing my destiny. "And finally, Blaze Queen." Headmaster Grimm said. I walked on stage and said "I am Blaze Queen, and I'm...um." I saw myself freezing the floor, I got to act fast. I grabbed my key, the key head is a snowflake, I inserted in the book, the book shown me and Annie sitting on our thrones of my kingdom, but that made my mind into a blizzard. The vision is blurry, but I can make it out that my friends are turning into frozen statures. And that, I saw a girl with light red hair laughing at my throne. I gasped, in my head I'm saying ' I know my choice is' " I am Blaze Queen, and I'm going to write this story in my own way!" I shouted. I saw the Royals with their jaws opened.And Annie and mine and her parents, soon they cheered with the Rebels. I smiled as I walked down the stage. "You did great, I saw your eyes in fear when you've open the book, and you know your decision. Your aunt and I are proud of you." My mother said with both hands on my shoulders.

Here is what you guys would like:3

Spam the Like button, Vote for my book, save this in your libirary, Comment for support. ~Love SWR