3)

So guys I think this chapter will just be about Chandler's backstory, he'll be telling his life story to his therapist, Dr.Urie, and after this chapter it'll skip two years. Thank you guys, remember to vote and comment! ❣️

If any of you need someone to talk to please message me, i always answer.

Chandler's POV

"It had all started when I was two, my mother had cheated on my dad and let's just say he didn't take it well. He found out when he walked in on her and his own brother, that explains why he doesn't have any contact with him anymore.

That's why my father started drinking. He drank more and more every night. One night he came home and could barely walk, my mother tried to help him get upstairs but they ended up arguing and him calling her a whore, that was the first night he ever hit her. I was of course in my room crying, he came in and told me to stop acting like a pussy and grow a pair, that was also the first night he had hit me. The following day my father was at the pub and me and my mother were packing to get away for a while from my father, except he came home earlier then we had expected and caught us trying to leave him. I got a beating because I was going to go with him, although I was two, and my mother got locked in the basement, I didn't know what my father did to her in there and I didn't dare ask.

My father was so busy in that basement with my mother that he didn't check up on me and my brother most of the time, giving us time to run away, i never wanted to run and leave my mother. But Greyson would and that's exactly what he did. I haven't seen him since. His last words to me were 'stay safe'

This happened for a lot of years, me and my mother getting beaten by my alcoholic father. Until he had died from alcohol poisoning, I was already so depressed and unstable that it didn't really hit me hard, if anything I was relived. I thought I'd get better after that, but my mother.. no she became deeply depressed and couldn't look after me. For years.

I started hurting myself around 11-12 thinking it was the only thing that distracted me from the real world. Other then music, of course. I think I would of attempted suicide long before I actually did if it wasn't for music. Bring Me The Horizon is my favourite band.

A few months after my father died I found this girl, we talked, laughed, kissed. We got together for a little while and I fucked up being my own fucked up self. She was the best thing that had ever happened to me and because of my own problems I ruined my happiness. She told me I was too much. In other words I was too fucked up.

I gave up on everyone after that, stopped talking, stopped eating. I was scared to get close and I hated being alone. All my friends left me. I was truly lonely.

I just wanted to die,

I still want too"

Dr. Urie stayed silent for a couple of seconds thinking I'd presume. I was done talking for that lesson. I just wanted to go back to my room and cry my eyes out.

That's all I ever do here.

Cry.

Sorry it was a short chapter, it's just about his backstory and how he came to be who he is. Next chapter will take place two years after this ;))

Vote
Comment
Love you all and thank you so much 🖤