14)

Lauren's POV

My eyes widened at those words. Gerard's here How'd he even know where Chandler lives? More importantly, what am I going to do?

I wanted to act grown up, in front of Chandler.

I opened the door and walked outside to where Gerard was standing, not looking at him. Well I was walking until he slammed me into the wall right by us, pain spread down my spine and tears started to swell up in my eyes.

"Y-you slut!" He frowned, he sounded like he was going to cry but all of a sudden I felt myself being pushed into wall harder.

"Be a slut if you want, let's see what'll happen" he gritted through his teeth. He moved his hand up my body slowly until he reached my neck, and that's when he started squeezing.

I struggled against his firm grip. I clawed my fingers at his hands uselessly and screaming silently, gasping for air. My head was spinning.

I was slowly loosing conscious. I felt as if the air was being sucked out of me. I gave up trying to get out of his grip, it was only making it worse. This wasn't the first time he had done this to me.

My eyes were closed, ready for more and more pain. But I felt his hands loosen, I opened my eyes, they were blurry, but I could still just about see the image.

Gerard fell to the floor, and I could make out Chandler standing behind where Gerard fell, holding a frying pan. My senses guessed he hit him on the head with it, obviously.

I quickly lost my balance and fell down just after Gerard, hitting my head hard on the bottom of a bench. I kind of just blacked out just after that.

Short asf chapter!!! But guys I updated!!!!!!!!!!  Well I can assure you everything will change from now on ;) and hopefully I will update more recently.

Would you like that? :))