13)

Lauren's POV

I shifted up from where I was sleeping and felt an arm pull me back down to where I was lying, it took me seconds to realise who I was with and my eyes widened.

I turned my head around slightly just to check if my assumptions were right, I saw Chandler's messy brown hair scattered all over his face and his mouth gaped open with a bit of drool running down the sheets. That's when I realised, Only wearing my bra and knickers.

Did we have sex?

I hardly remember anything from last night, I just remember coming to Chandler's because of Gerard... wait... Gerard.

Gerard.

Oh god what have I done?

I glanced my head around to look for the rest of my clothes, I couldn't see them so they must be downstairs. Great.

I quietly struggled getting Chandler's arm off from my waist and got off from his bed. I turned again to have one last look at him before going to find my clothes and this time got a Better look.

(Yes let's just pretend he has abs here)

This time I saw his muscles, normally I wouldn't be attracted much to them, but this time I couldn't stop staring.

I hadn't even realised how long I was staring at Chandler before he spoke.

"Like what you see?" He smirked.

I felt my cheeks burn hotter and hotter by the second.

"Chandler? W-We need to talk.  About last night" I stated, hoping he'll agree.

"Do you remember anything?" He asked me.

I shook my head in return.

"Well, if you were wondering if we had sex..." he took a long pause "no we didn't"

I felt a wave of relieve go through my veins.

"Why don't you go get your clothes on and then I'll tell you what did happen" and with that he went into the bathroom, not long after that I could hear the shower run.

I glanced down and realised I still hadn't gotten the rest of my clothes on. Just my undergarments. I looked around the room trying to find my clothes. I found them in the corner scattered.

Chandler's POV

I started the shower, waiting for it to get warm.

I only waited 20 seconds until I hopped in. The water felt clean against my skin, as the water trickled down my back, and then hit the bathtub the shower was in.

I squeezed some shampoo in my hand, and massaged it into my hair, rinsing it out and feeling the bubbles trail down my back.

I washed my body then hopped back out, putting my clothes on and not bothering to attempt to dry my hair.

I stared at myself in the mirror, I noticed how I looked different. My jawline has somehow shaped itself more noticeable and My collarbones stick out more.

"God you're worthless" I muttered to myself. I plastered on a fake smile and walked out.

I made my way downstairs to see Lauren eating a cracker, which reminds me I still need to go grocery shopping. She looks up to me and smiles, pointing at the cracker.

"All you have is crackers and gone off strawberry's Chandler" she chuckles.

"Yeah I know,  I was shopping that day we met Yanno, that's why I was in there" I joked.

"So"... "last night"

"Right, nothing happened really, I had two glasses, and let's just say you may of drank half of my mothers alcohol supply. Well we talked and shit like you'd expect, you kept trying to get it on with me but I wouldn't have it as you were drunk. That's how your clothes got off, well you passed out so I carried you to my bed." I explained, and reached my hand to the back of my neck.

"Mhm, you couldn't of slept on the couch?" She said smiling. God I love her smile.

"Nope, you see it's my house and well you're lucky enough to be put on the bed, if I had other friends I'd leave them on the floor" I winked jokingly. I tried to make her laugh and I succeeded, which made me smile.

We stopped talking once we heard a knock on the door, which was weird because I don't have any friends or anything really who'd want to see me. Except maybe Dr. Urie to check on me.

Lauren followed me to the door, I looked through the mini peek hole on the centre of the door and my eyes widened.

I turned away from the door and whispered to Lauren "it's Gerard"

Yes I know that this chapter was the most boring chapter I've done, you don't need to tell me.

Vote
Comment
Share!

🖤🖤