10)

Chandler's POV

I've been here for hours, next to Lauren, talking. I didn't ask what had happened to her as I got an idea, I was even more sure the idea was true as I was here instead of her boyfriend. Did he do this to her?

"C-Chandler I need to tell you something" there was serious in her eyes, like this was urgent.

"Anything" I confirmed comfortably, squeezing her hand doing so.

"I've been having these dreams" she started to go on, "for a while now, a-and they're about you. I'm not sure what it means but it's been going on for a while now and it's weird because we only met earlier on today." She sounded so.. sad. It was heartbreaking, do I tell her about mine? Or not?

"What happened in the dream?" I replied, I pulled my hand away from hers, which made her look at the other side of the room.

"Y-you die. Every time. You're eaten by.. demons. I know it sounds crazy but that's what happens. The demon, bites your neck. Like a vampire. But it wasn't a vampire, you can tell by the way they look. It was like a shadow, a very dark shadow. I don't know how other to describe it then a demon bit your neck Chandler, and it killed you." She started to sob into her hands. I won't tell her just yet.

Instead I leaned closer to her, where are noses almost touched, I could feel her minty breath fan my face which was calming. I just kissed her. I didn't want to stop either. She kissed back, which was a good sign. I put both of my hands on her waist while she moved hers to my hair. By now I was on top of her, on the hospital bed. I bit her bottom lip and She pushed me away, off the bed.

"S-sorry it was just hard to resist" I spoke, I was trying to hide the fact that I was getting hard in my underwear.

"Slut" Gerard muttered, walking out the hospital room. How long was he there for?

"I think you should go" she whispered with sadness in her glossy eyes.

"Do you love him?" I asked, I'm not even sure why. It was a stupid move.

"Get out" she spoke

"Answer the question" I replied.

"He's the father of my child. Yes" she exclaimed. Staring into my eyes, giving me the message to leave.

"But he fucking abuses you Lauren! I can't just stand here and do nothing" I was shouting now although I wasn't angry. I was worried.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'll be back in an hour" and with that I walked out of the room, I think I'd go to the canteen and hopefully when I get back she'll be a lot calmer.

I ordered a ham sandwich and a packet of ready salted crisps. I stuffed the sandwich down my throat as I was very hungry and I slowed down with the crisps, eating one by one while scrolling through my Facebook feed.

Mary Williams is looking forward to her days off!

Nobody gives a shit. I especially don't. Why am I even on Facebook? I'm only friends with the people that I know from the school I dropped out from, I wasn't actually friends with them. But of course, I was friends with my dead mother.

I felt as if my insides were turning inside out whenever I thought about my mother. Although she left me by myself when I was very young, I loved her. Although I had to handle with her severe depression and not my own, I loved her. She taught me to look after myself at a young age, because she left me on my own at such a young age, and I thank her for it. I know it sounds fucked up. But that's what I am. Oops.

It was funny that all the time me and Lauren talk, we've never ask each other about our family's or past.

I looked at the time on my phone and it read 10:24pm, I had left the room at half 9, by the time I get back to the room it'll be half past, I grabbed my rubbish and threw it into the bin on the way out.

I reached the outside of her door and checked the time again, 10:31pm, I opened the door to a sleeping Lauren, or that's what I thought anyway.

She shuffled around and caught me out "you're late." She chuckled.

"Funny, how are you?" I asked, with a serious face.

"Fine, C-Chandler?" She look's nervous. I wonder what she'll ask.

"Can you stay with me tonight?" Her cheeks blushed and I smiled.

"Of course", I climbed onto the hospital bed that Lauren was curled up on even though it was way to small. I'd make it work. I pulled her onto my chest and she snuggled up to me. Within 5 minutes she fell asleep to me stroking her beautiful blonde hair. It's amazing how such a small fragile person like Lauren snuggled up to me could make me feel like I could protect her.

I want it to stay like this forever.

I soon fell asleep too, in my happy place, with her.

Sooooo, what does everyone think of this kinda boring chapter? 😂

Remember to-

Vote and comment, it means so much to me :)

Love you allllllllllllllll

See you next chapter.