좋아.

"Hey, Jaebum. I'm Youngjae."

"Uh, hey."

"Well don't just stand there. Let's go in." Youngjae grabbed Jaebum by the wrist and dragged him into the restaurant.

Getting seated went by in a blur. All Jaebum could focus on was the pure perfection that was Youngjae. Youngjae's voice was smooth and comforting and his hand was gentle and soft. It seemed like his heart was racing on top of the butterflies in his stomach and he hated it. Youngjae reminded him of Jinyoung and he hated it.

"Wow, Jaebum. You're a lot more attractive in real life than in that picture." Youngjae stared at Jaebum from across the table, his piercing gaze making Jaebum uncomfortable.

"You're a lot more flirty in real life than in text," Jaebum mumbled, his ears turning red.

"I'm just being honest." Awkward silence followed.

"Hi, I'm Mark. I'll be your waiter today," a voice cut in.

Jaebum looked up to see his high school friend standing over the table with a hint of recognition in his eyes. He, Mark, and Jackson were the golden trio back when they were in school, but Mark preferred living alone rather than moving in with Jackson and Jaebum. Mark lived on a different floor in the same building as them so he wasn't far; sometimes he would sleep over when Jackson had the day off and then the three would help Mark at his family's restaurant the morning after. But however close they were, Mark was a serious guy and didn't always like going out of the way to acknowledge his friends during work.

With annoyance, Jaebum watched as Youngjae looked up at Mark, his eyes practically turning into hearts. "What would you two like to drink?"

"Just- um, just a water," Youngjae stuttered.

"Me too." Jaebum sighed and looked at the table, trying to ignore the feeling in the pit of his stomach. He was jealous and he had no clue why. He knew he was the jealous type and he knew very well why, but he refused to accept that he was jealous over some interaction between his friend and a guy he barely knew. He needed to snap out of it.

"Erm... Jaebum?" Youngjae got Jaebum to look him in the eyes, but Jaebum could tell that Youngjae didn't actually have anything to say. He was trying to think of something to talk about.

"Yeah?"

"Why did you decide to meet me? Like you said, you don't know me." Youngjae tilted his head and his eyes widened in curiosity.

"I was just bored. Don't think so much into it," Jaebum grumbled, his tone suddenly cold and harsh. He wanted to slap himself in the face for being so mean when he was the one to ask Youngjae if he wanted to go out.

"There has to be more to it than that," Youngjae challenged.

"There really isn't," Jaebum snapped, hiding his face behind his sleeves.

"Don't hide your face. It's extremely selfish to keep a face as handsome as yours to yourself." Youngjae's previous confidence had returned and Jaebum couldn't do anything but roll his eyes at it.

"If you're only going to flirt with me, I'll just go ahead and leave right now." Jaebum stood up, knowing that Youngjae would say something in opposition. Based off their most recent conversations, Jaebum could tell that Youngjae felt guilty easily. It was a dick move to mess with him like that, but Jaebum really didn't care for being flirted with.

"I'm sorry. Please don't leave yet." Youngjae grabbed Jaebum's wrist, igniting sparks under Jaebum's skin. Jaebum was scared of his body's response. He didn't like how he seemed so fond of Youngjae so quickly.

"Fine. But I was serious before. You're paying."

"Understood."