쉬워.

"Jackson?" Jaebum mumbled, groggily sitting up on the bed.

"Oh my god! Jaebum!" Suddenly Jaebum's already muddy vision was covered by Jackson's pastel sweatshirt. The smell of Jackson's shampoo and their home's laundry detergent surrounded him, bringing tears to his eyes.

"I failed? Again?" Jackson suddenly shoved Jaebum away and looked him in the eye.

"Yes, you failed and thank fuck you did. I don't what I would do without you." Tears were beginning to form in Jackson's eyes. "How could you think of leaving me and Mark just like that?"

"I'm sorry," Jaebum choked out. He tried to move his arms to wrap them around Jackson's neck, but his left arm was too sore to move.

"Here." Jackson took Jaebum's arm and gently put it over his shoulder. Jaebum sighed in content and buried his face in Jackson's neck. "Tell me why, please."

"I don't deserve this." Jaebum knew he didn't have to say anymore because his reasoning was almost exactly the same as last time.

"You deserve the world and more. I know this is about Youngjae, too, and if anything, he doesn't deserve you." Jaebum sniffled and tried to hug Jackson tighter, but Jackson ended up being the one to pull Jaebum into his lap. To an outsider, the scene probably looked more than platonic, even though the two felt nothing but brotherly love for watch other.

"Jackson, I got us some sodas," Mark spoke, looking down at the cans in his hands. As he looked up, he froze. "Jaebum! You're awake!"

"Come join our hug," Jackson urged, using his head to gesture him over. Mark immediately complied and wrapped his arms around both Jackson and Jaebum.

"This brings back memories, doesn't it?" Mark's eyes began to sting, and Jaebum felt even worse because Mark rarely ever cried. "Don't try that again, Jae."

"I'm sorry, I just..." Jaebum couldn't find the words to say—he especially couldn't bring up how he liked Mark's boyfriend.

"It's okay, you don't have to say anything."

"Speaking of talking," Jackson began, a look of regret and guilt surfacing, "they called her. The hospital called Mrs. Hong. I'm so sorry I couldn't get them to call a new therapist or something—I know how much you dislike her now. I'm also sorry that I didn't realise it before-"

"Jacks, calm down. Just please don't make me go alone. Could... could both of you come with me when I have to see her again?"

Jackson smiled, but it didn't fully reach his eyes. "Of course. We'll always be here for you."