사랑을

"I thought you were doing better, Jaebum. What happened?" Jaebum sunk into the couch underneath Mrs. Hong's almost angry stare. He just wanted to hide behind Jackson and Mark, but he knew it would only make the situation worse.

"I thought things were better, too. I don't know," Jaebum mumbled, unable to meet her eyes. Jackson had his hand on Jaebum's knee and Mark had his arm draped over Jaebum's shoulder, but their reassuring gestures were only making Jaebum more nervous.

"I know you wouldn't do this for no reason. If you don't know, why don't you at least try to tell me what led up to your little... episode." Jaebum had to fight back a grimace. "And you boys better verify everything he tells me."

"How far back do you want me to go?" Jaebum began racking his brain for eventful things that happened in the past few months.

"Let's start from the last time you saw me."

"The last two months... Nothing has really happened." Mrs. Hong's look intensified and she stared and Jackson for some sort of confirmation.

"Jaejae, I know this situation isn't the best, but I think you should talk about it. Maybe it'd be better." Jackson had an undeniable look of guilt and Jaebum knew Jackson only did it because he cared. However, Jackson simply bringing up the topic meant Mrs. Hong knew something bigger was going on and Jaebum had no choice but to explain.

"Fine. Besides not leaving the house to write music, I've been texting that guy."

"Youngjae, right?" A look of concern began to replace Mark's usual indifferent look, obviously worried about how Mrs. Hong knew Youngjae by name.

"Yeah. I made a huge mistake. He doesn't have anything to do with it, I'm just an idiot-"

"What did you do?" Mark cut in. He was on the verge of being angry at his friend and worried for him. Jaebum knew he couldn't avoid it anymore. With hesitance, he carefully drew his words together.

"I think I fell in love."