달라져.

"Here, Yugyeom." Jaebum tossed a pair of earbuds at Yugyeom, catching Yugyeom off guard and causing him to scramble to catch them.

"What is this?" Yugyeom took a seat next to Jaebum and looked at the computer screen in front of them.

"I wrote lyrics and a melody line to that track we threw together yesterday. It's called Lost." Once Yugyeom put the earbuds in, he hit play. Yugyeom was immediately immersed in the song, able to feel every emotion Jaebum put into the lyrics.

"Is this song about someone specifically?" Yugyeom blurted out.

"Yeah, it is," Jaebum replied, no hesitance or regret present.

"I shouldn't have asked. That wasn't my business. I'm sorry."

"It's fine really. It's quite obvious once you realise how much was put into the lyrics." Jaebum laughed at Yugyeom apologetic expression, genuinely not mad at him. He knew that Jackson told Yugyeom about Jaebum's trip to the hospital in fear of Yugyeom saying something wrong to Jaebum, so Yugyeom was only trying to be careful.

"I still shouldn't have asked-"

"It's fine, really." Jaebum paused, hesitant on whether continuing would be a good idea. "Can I talk about it, actually? I've never really told someone just to tell someone. It's only been pried out of me so far."

"Of course."

"Well, not too long ago, I fell in love with someone I shouldn't have. He's dating a friend of mine right now and, since then, he's been talking to me less. Frankly, I can't blame him—I'm so boring and unworthy of his time, I just... I didn't want to lose him, nevermind in this way." One look at Yugyeom's face told Jaebum that he was listening wholeheartedly, and Jaebum couldn't be more grateful. Something about Yugyeom just made Jaebum comfortable—he knew he wouldn't be judged by him.

"Isn't that hard?" Yugyeom frowned, and Jaebum's mind wandered to when Youngjae suggested there was something wrong with him. That hurt him a lot.

"Yeah, but it's not terrible sometimes." And suddenly Jaebum remembered that Youngjae mentioned someone Jinyoung supposedly defended, someone named Yugyeom. "You know him."

"I... I what?"

"Choi Youngjae. That's who I fell in love with." Jaebum knew that it was incredibly stupid of him to tell one of Youngjae's friends that he was in love, but he was slowly beginning to care less who knew. Youngjae had to find out eventually.

"Are you sure it's the same Youngjae? I mean it's a pretty common name," Yugyeom tried to reason.

"Unless there's another Choi Youngjae that's friends with BamBam and Jinyoung and dating Mark."

"How did you know that I know him?" Yugyeom looked slightly creeped out, though he seemed mostly confused.

"He mentioned you once. I just didn't put it together until now." Jaebum anxiously waited for answer; he was expecting Yugyeom to tell him that he would tell Youngjae, only for him to do what Jaebum would consider the opposite.

"He's such an idiot," Yugyeom mumbled.

"Excuse me?" Jaebum didn't think he heard him correctly.

"I'm sure you haven't been flaunting around your affection for him because Mark would have killed you out of jealousy, but surely he should have noticed something. He's usually oblivious to these kinds of things."

"How so?"

"BamBam and I are his roommates and we've been dating for the past two months. We haven't straight up told him, but we're not exactly hiding it and he hasn't picked up a single clue. The kid is love-blind." Yugyeom let out a slightly annoyed laugh and gave Jaebum a pitiful look. "I'm really sorry. I'm sure it's been hard."

"It can't be helped. I can't make him love me." Jaebum smiled somewhat bitterly.

"If I were to be honest with you, I think you'd be better with Youngjae than Mark does. Besides, I can tell how fond Jackson is of Mark. He doesn't make it very obvious, but I've gotten to know Jackson's habits pretty well."

"Thanks. It means a lot to hear that." And Jaebum meant it. Still, he couldn't help himself from muttering his breath, "Now only if Youngjae saw it too..."