영재 사랑

"What are you doing?" Youngjae asked, sitting up to take a peek over Jaebum's shoulder.

"Texting Jackson," Jaebum replied, rolling his eyes at the texts Jackson was sending him.

"Don't bother him. He's with Mark right now." Youngjae gently took the phone out of Jaebum's hands and climbed into his lap.

"Is there some sort of google calendar I'm not part of? Does Markson have a schedule that I don't know about?" Jaebum joked, unconsciously wrapping his arms around Youngjae's waist.

"It'd be great if they did. Then you'd stop walking in on them." Youngjae laughed, but Jaebum could only cringe at the recollection of those unpleasant memories.

"Don't even get me started," Jaebum sighed, his lips forming a pout.

"Is Jackson big?" Youngjae blurted out. Jaebum nearly choked on his spit at Youngjae's question.

"Pardon?"

"Is Jackson's dick big?" Youngjae repeated, his face dead serious.

"For the record, I've seen his dick before. I mean, we've known each other since high school and we live together. There was also that time at we-" Jaebum's voice suddenly died in his throat.

"When you what?" Youngjae's eyes narrowed, the jealousy practically burning holes into Jaebum.

"We had sex once," Jaebum squeaked out, genuinely scared.

"You had sex with Jackson? How the hell does that even happen?"

"I don't know! We were both kind of drunk and just not in the right mindset. This was forever ago, though! Like back in college!" Jaebum couldn't look Youngjae in the eye, so he just stared at the blankets on the bed underneath him.

"That's hilarious, honestly," Youngjae stated, a little laugh bubbling up his throat. "Who topped?" Jaebum's face burned, causing him to hide his face in Youngjae's neck.

"Jackson," Jaebum mumbled, his voice muffled by Youngjae.

"You bottomed? The Im Jaebum bottomed?" Youngjae let out a big laugh, only making Jaebum more embarrassed. "What about when you were dating Jinyoung? Who topped then?"

"We only had sex twice."

"And?" Youngjae sat in silence waiting for Jaebum's response.

"I only topped the second time," Jaebum admitted. Suddenly Youngjae pushed Jaebum against the headboard and stared at him intensely.

"Then how about I let you top a second time?"