인생은

youngchoi:
hey jaebum
wait what are those texts
i didn't send those

gaybum:
your friend bambam

youngchoi:
fuck
this is what i get for leaving my phone in the living room
sorry about him

gaybum:
it's alright
he was quite entertaining

youngchoi:
and i see that he was also very
creepy

gaybum:
that's not wrong
anyway
did you have something to tell me?

youngchoi:
oh yeah
since we're friends now i wanted to tell you
i've been seeing this guy

And suddenly Jaebum couldn't keep reading. His stomach was churning and he felt like throwing up. It took all his energy not to start hyperventilating as dark memories began to fill his mind. What he was feeling was very similar to other not so great times in Jaebum's life and Jaebum couldn't understand why he was feeling them again.

Five words. Five words that were sent by someone he had only met in real life once sent him into a near anxiety attack. Jackson heard his heavy breathing from the other room and rushed in to calm him down.  But Jaebum couldn't calm down and he didn't know why.

"Jaebum. Jaebum. Just take deep breaths," Jackson whispered. Jaebum couldn't do anything but bury his head into Jackson's neck and cry.

"I can't," he choked out. Jackson's grip around him tightened.

"What happened? This hasn't happened for a long time." Jackson suddenly noticed the phone laying face down next to Jaebum and picked it up.

"Don't," Jaebum stuttered out, feebly trying to take his phone back.

"Do you like him?" Jackson asked, quietly. Letting out a few shaky exhales, Jaebum nodded, his head still on Jackson's shoulder.

"I think so."