진짜

"But are you okay?" The serious look on Youngjae's face had Jaebum speaking before he could think.

"Honestly, I don't know."

"I heard you wrote a song, Youngjae. Why don't we-" Yugyeom's attempt to change the topic was cut off by BamBam.

"It'd be surprising if he was. He's been through a lot." Jaebum sent Yugyeom a startled look because, as far as Jaebum knew, BamBam didn't know much about Jaebum.

"You don't know the half of it," Jaebum mumbled.

"He doesn't know," Yugyeom mouthed to Jaebum. BamBam was behind Yugyeom and didn't see what Yugyeom said, but Youngjae had.

"What doesn't he know?" Youngjae whispered. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion and worry.

"It's not important." Youngjae didn't look convinced.

"Well, if you ever need someone to tell, I'm here."

"I don't think you'd want to hear it."

~

"Rise and shine, children!" a voice screeched. Everyone was sprawled across the floor and the furniture around the house, having stayed up too late talking. Jaebum was the first to stir and look up at the person who had so harshly woken them up.

"I swear, if Mark thinks he can just..." Jaebum's grumbling suddenly died in his throat. There stood the one and only Park Jinyoung.

"BamBam! Yuggie! Youngjae! Get up!" Jinyoung shouted after breaking eye contact with Jaebum.

"Jinyoung, what are you doing here?" Youngjae had woken up seconds after Jaebum and immediately thought of the fact that Jaebum and Jinyoung didn't have the best history with each other. He scooted towards Jaebum and put his hand on Jaebum's leg as a sign of reassurance.

"I just wanted to make an early morning stop before I went to the grocery store," Jinyoung stated, innocently and nonchalantly.

"Well, you woke us up. You might as well stay for breakfast," BamBam sighed.

"Actually, maybe not. Jinyoung has to go grocery shopping, remember?" Youngjae wrapped a protective arm around Jaebum; Jaebum couldn't do anything but blush under Youngjae's touch.

"We can't just kick out a friend like that," BamBam argued. Yugyeom woke up at that moment, sending Jaebum a look and gesturing to Youngjae's arm. Jaebum just shook his head and looked away.

"Yeah, I want to stay." Jinyoung gave Jaebum a smug look, like he knew what he was doing.

"Jaebum and I were actually planning to visit Jackson, right?" Youngjae nudged Jaebum, Jaebum quickly catching on and nodding. "We'll just go get ready now."

Jinyoung rolled his eyes, a satisfied look on his face. "Whatever suits you."