Potty Mouth

Chapter 28/// Potty Mouth

I raked my fingers through my hair as I saved Jess' number to my contacts under the code name LochJess. I personally thought the name was quite fitting, since she can become a monster when she's angry.

It was wise to assume that she wouldn't want to talk to me now, so I decided to apologize over text.

Melody 🎶
Jess, I'm really sorry.

Melody 🎶
Will u please forgive meh?

Five minutes had passed, and I still didn't receive a reply. I guess my friend wanted to get spammed.

Melody 🎶
y

Melody 🎶
u

Melody 🎶
no

Melody 🎶
listen

Melody 🎶
2

Melody 🎶
me

Melody 🎶
?

Read✔️

I stared at the screen for a couple more seconds before deciding to go on YouTube.

Three or four long ass Vine compilations later, I receive a notification that Jess is typing.

I re-open the messaging app and anticipate her reply.

LochJess🐲
Fuck you.

My mouth dropped to the floor. I'd never witnessed that girl curse in real life nor online, where things like that could "ruin her career" as she liked to put it. Jess was very self-conscious about those things.

She learned from the best, I thought.

Melody 🎶
i did not just wait 4 hrs for u to say 2 words

LochJess🐲
I did not just wait 3 weeks for you to suddenly forget about me.

LochJess🐲
And you still have the audacity to write informally after you messed up.

I rolled my eyes. She's soo demanding.

Melody 🎶
Someone's salty

Melody 🎶
Dear Jess,
It is my sincerest apology that you be plagued with my failure to keep in touch with you, my dearest companion.

Melody 🎶
Wilt thou showest thee thy slightest bit of mercy for thine sin?

LochJess🐲
No.

LochJess🐲
Where tf are you?

Melody 🎶
HEY! HOW COME YOU GET TO USE SLANG?

Read✔️

I can't let her do this again.

Melody 🎶
My apologies, fine lady. Please excuse thine lack of gratitude.

Read✔️