Brilliance

At first, life started out dark and gloomy, yet at the end we still face trials and tribulations. No matter how grey our lives feel, no matter how Blue I am, there's a certain brilliance that we'll come across.

   The people we meet will change our paths, whether we choice to die and be reborn or become desperate to find love, our friends will be there.

   Blue- I felt pain, I wanted to ease it. Die to remove the gloom, die to reach the sky. Yet once I met him, the vibrancy deep within me outshone my pain.
                   -Jung HoSeok.

    Red- The anger within me has dissipated. I've found love, and he found me. Now I hurt not for I have forgiven myself.
                  -Park Jimin.

  Pink- Envy. You've turned me into a monster, one that I fear will return. Green eyed, you crept your way into the deepest recesses of my mind. You, I will always struggle for you, but love is right by my side. Love shall be my strength till the day I die.
                       -Kim SeokJin.

   This isn't the end, we shall grow.

   Note: Hello, finally this book has come to an end, saddened I am but there is happiness and relief that I wrote this book from my heart and I know it was lacklustre in many ways (haha), but I pray that you all enjoyed it. Thank you for all the likes and comments, it really means a lot to me. I am working on some new books at the moment but I won't be releasing them until all the chapters are complete so you can read them all at once.

      What types of books would you guys like to read in the future? I'm thinking about continuing this "Colours" series but in a less,  PG13 way. Leave your thoughts please 😊.

   I just want to thank you all again for sticking this book out. Thank you 😘

Love, Z.