22✅

A D D I S O N

Finally getting off the plane I looked around for Jack. I moved over to the luggage belt and grabbed the suitcases I brought. I can't believe I'm moving in with my brother. Its only been two months since I found out he is my brother. Two months since I first talked to the boys.

As I pulled off the last bag arms wrapped around me and spun me around. Quickly, I did the same and we hugged tightly.

"Even though it was two weeks ago it seems like this is the first time." I giggled in response before letting ago and hugging G.

Without arguing both the Jacks grabbed my bags and I followed behind. We walked out the airport and to the car. I opened the trunk for them, as asked. The car ride back to their place was filled with us singing along and being complete idiots.

"My sister can sing!" Johnson yelled in the car. Sometimes its hard to believe he's the oldest.

After getting to the house and I got settled into the room I whipped out my phone and opened the groupchat.

Addison: finally here and settled in

Shawn: yay

Hayes: good

JJ: now my sister gets to live with me, now I need to talk to you

Addison: coming😒

Closing the chat I get off the bed and downstairs. Jack is sitting on the couch and I slowly make my way over there.

"Where's Jack?" I asked referring to G.  I sat down a few feet away not wanting to cross any boundaries.

"With Madison. I need to talk to you privately anyways." This is sketchy. Why would he want to tall to me privately?

We never have to talk privately, in any way. I don't know if I should be worried or not.

"Your not going to sneak out or anything, are you?" He asked. I shook my head. Why would I? I can always tell them I'm leaving.

"Good because, I don't want you to be rebellious for that guy you like." He added, "Just in case I don't actually like you with him."

"I'm not telling you." A smile played on my lips. He frowned, muttering a few prophanities along the way. "Is that it?"

"Nope, last question. Is he picking you up Friday?" He really wants to know who it is.

"Nope because I told him not to. That reminds me, drop me off at the movies at five." I patted him on the shoulder as I left.

GROUPCHAT

JJ: one more question

Addison: WHAT

JJ: can I go into the theater with you

Addison: nope bc you can wait, maybe if you bug G about it he'll crack

JJ: thanks for the suggestion

Addison: I was just kidding

Aaron: what is it

Shawn: probably something about her date on Friday

Addison: it is, he really wants to know who it is

JJ: she gave me a hint, which one of you is it

Carter: what??

Addison: I slipped up and said "I don't want your guys friendship ruined if something happened"

Matt: good going, it isn't me

Carter: ^

Taylor: ^

Hayes: ^

Nash: ^

Aaron: ^

Shawn: ^

Cam: ^

JJ: what! Ik it isn't Jack

___

Shawn: he won't stop will he

Addison: no, I told him I'd tell him if something happens, you know. If it gets far enough

Shawn: yeah, that would be a good thing

Addison: wait in the theater for me, so Jack won't see you

Shawn: okay beautiful see you Friday

Addison: you really know how to make a girl blush. Jack is trying to see who I'm talking to

Shawn: why

Addison: bc I'm blushing

Shawn: oh, well I have to go bbg see you Friday love you

Addison: love you too

Nope, not dating yet

edited.