152✅

*warning pranks* oh and this chapter sucks.

J A C K

"Hey is Addison up yet?" I asked Johnson standing at the fridge. He looked at me with a confused expression.

"No, why?" He held out the why, questioning me. I opened up the fridge before grabbing out an egg. His eyes widened knowing my idea.

I left the kitchen and headed to Addisons room. Slowly I opened the door and took out my phone. I open my camera app and start a video while quietly walking to her bed.

"SMACK CAM!" I yelled smacking the egg on her head.

"Your joking right." She mumbled. I couldn't stop myself laughing. I kept the camera on her as best as I could from all the laughing.

"JACK! You asshole." She got up from her bed. I stopped the video laughing like crazy and taking a few steps back.

"I have to take a shower. Don't go through my stuff." She opens her door looking at me.

"Tempting." I smirked. She rolled her eyes before leaving for her shower. I'm not going to let her go that easy.

I go back to the kitchen and grab the flour out one of the cabinets. Honestly this is what she gets for all her pranks that I never got her back for.  It's just payback that's all.

She won't be long in the shower. She doesn't take long showers, suprisingly.

I pour some flour in a container and put the bag back. I walk to the door of the bathroom and stand to the side. Waiting for another ten minutes before she opens the door and I throw the flour at her.

A D D I S O N

"Seriously." I said in defeat. I hold my towel around me and look over. Jack struggles to stay standing as he laughes uncontrollably. "Jack I fucking hate you."

"I'm sowy baby." He takes a step towards me. I hold one hand out pushing him away. I gave him a hard glare.

I literally just got out the shower. He wakes me up with an egg and then throws flour at me. So much for a boyfriend.

"Can I get a kiss?" He grabs my hand in his. I scoffed rolling my eyes and removing my hand.

"Maybe later." I step back closing and locking the bathroom door behind me.

I remove the flour covered towel throwing it in the dirty hamper and start the water again. I get in the shower once again and wash my body.

A short ten minutes I get out the shower and grab another towel. I wrapped the towel around me and unlock the bathroom door. I start my way upstairs and run into my brother.

"Don't ask." I mutter shoving him out my way. He probably already knew about Jacks antics for this morning, but I don't really care.

I open up the door to my room and close it behind me. I turn facing my room and I can't help the small smile on my face.

Jack laid on my bed with a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast with it. He gives me a cheeky grin standing up. He walks up towards me and opens his arms, but I stop him.

"First, I'm not dressed. Second, I'm still kind of mad." I walk past him and to my closet. I close my closet door with me in it. I put on my underwear and bra followed by an oversized shirt and spandex.

I walk out my closet and sit down in my bed leaning on the bed rest. I cuddled up next to Jack and he hands me the plate along with a fork.

"Thanks babe." I gave him a peck on the cheek. I take a bite out of the breakfast. He wraps his arm around me bringing me closer and grabbed the remote with his other hand.

Turning on the TV and clicking on Netflix he clicks the show we've recently been binge watching together. I've never cried so much watching a show, which sadly The Vampire Diaries had to be the one.

Soon in the middle of the show I put the now empty plate beside me on the nightstand. I get comfortable into Jack and go back to watching the show.

"Did you like it?" He looked over at me.

"The best." I gave him a quick kiss. He let out a sigh of relief. I really don't understand why he asks me this everytime he cooks. His food is the best and I give him the same answer pratically all the time.

He gives me a kiss on my temple before giving me another one on my cheek and moving to my lips. I kissed him back, but it didn't last as he pulled back.

"I love you." He whispers. I was taken aback for a second before kissing him gently. We've never actually said that to each other in a real way. If we have it was either in a joking manner or if one was mad at the other for some prank.

"I love you too." He kisses me again.

Watching a few more episodes in a different position with his head on my lap and me fingers twirling locks of hair. Deeply into the show I finally look down to find him sleeping.

A smile spreads on my face. I stop the show changing it to something else. I'm not even going to wake him up. With him and J finally taking a break from recording he really needs his sleep.

Soon after I was drifting off to sleep myself. I got comforable enough to sleep and went off to sleep.

I lied I updated soon enough. It sucks bc I don't do all this relationship stuff so. Vote anyway bc you love me and all.

Sorry it's short, but it's something.

Guys if I ever and I mean ever see G I'm gonna slap the shit out of him. This guy is making wrong choices when it comes to Madison Beer, still.