28✅

A D D I S O N

"Okay well I have to go. I'm meeting up with Cam today." I peaked my head out my closet to my friend. Ever since I added Ensley to the groupchat her and Cam have been talking.

I'm happy for the both of them, honestly. I nod my head at her before grasping her in a hug. "Bye Ens, see you soon." I let her go.

She nodded her head before leaving and saying peace. I laughed while I shook my head. I got dressed into leggings and an oversized grey shirt.

Shawn was coming over today. I didn't really feel like doing anything special, also since the Jacks aren't going to be here.

Don't get me wrong I love their company, but sometimes I'd like to spend time at the house, with my friend.

I mean I think we're friends. I don't know what we are. I mean we went on a date, this is a stay at home date, yeah we might've kissed a few times, but we didn't make it official.

I brush my hair and the doorbell rings. I yell that I'm coming and set my hair brush down. I run down the stairs, tripping by the last step and open the door.

"Hey." I smiled before opening the door wider for him to step in. He smiles back.

"Are they home?" He looks around nervously. Is he worried about my brother. He shouldn't have to worry.

"No, they left an hour ago. Why? Did he say anything?" I asked. I know it's none of my business. What am I saying of course its my business. My brother and my... what ever it is.

"Okay and no. Maybe." He looks at me, "Okay yeah."

"Don't worry about him. I'm pretty sure brothers do that? You do that to your sister right?" He nodded his head. "Okay so don't worry about it."

I stood on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek. I grab his hand and gently pull him up to my room. Movie time it is. I open my bedroom door and he closes it behind him. I sit on my bed and he sits right beside me.

"Relax." I smiled slightly. He nodded his head and I grabbed my laptop from my desk. I put in my password and open up Netflix. "You pick."

I didn't know what to watch anyways, and he is a little on edge. I'm going to kill my brother. I told him to chill and even said we weren't going to do anything. Yet, he wants to scare off his friend.

Within a few minutes we started watching The 5th Wave. I cuddled up to him. His arm was wrapped around my waist and my head was on his chest.

We passed through at least an hour through the movie. We had paused it and ended up in the kitchen to get food. I don't know why I didn't get food earlier, but oh well.

I grabbed a bag of popcorn and put it into the microwave. His arms snake around my waist and his head laying on my shoulder. He starts to hum into the crook of my neck.

"Shawn?" He hums in response. "Are you scared to do anything?"

"Like what?" He lifts his head off my shoulder. I sigh before continuing.

"Like ask me out." I bite my lip before facing him.

"No." He simply says.

"Prove it." He lets go of me and stands beside me. I turn to face him.

"Will you. Be my. Girlfriend?" He asked with a cheeky smile on his lips. I tap a finger to my chin as if I'm thinking.

"No." His smile falters and he stares at me. I start to laugh and he looks a little hurt. "I'm just messing with you, of course I will."

He steps closer to me and leans down to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck and he grabs my waist. We continue to kiss.

"Um..." We pull apart and step away from each other. We both face my brother who had dropped the groceries he had in his hands, with a smiling Gilinsky next to him.

"Well I've got to go, see you later." Shawn spoke up. I nodded my head giving him a quick kiss. He left the house and Gilinsky spoke up once the door closed.

"I take that as my cue to leave." He pointed out the kitchen before leaving. Now it was just me and my brother.

"Just movies huh?" I rolled my eyes at him before sitting at the island counter.

"It was... then we came down to get food, then we had a conversation, then he asked me out, which ended with a kiss." I shrugged my shoulders. Its not like we did anything.

"You guys are dating?" I nodded my head. "Oh, okay." Then he walks out, leaving me confused.

Groupchat

Addison: hey guys

Ensley: how was movie night

Addison: it was... strange, you

Hayes: what do you mean by strange

Shawn: J walked in while we were kissing

Cam: that's not just movie night. I was right

Addison: But that doesn't matter

Matt: then what does

Shawn: we're dating

Ensley: omfg wjdjeno

Cam: get it bro

JJ: CAM

Carter: woop

Cam: right... sorry

Addison: you never told me

Ensley: it was great

Cam: does that mean there is another date

Ensley: yeah

Aaron: awe

Not the best.