174✅

"Please don't hurt me." Johnson face land on my bed. I pause my TV and look at him with a sharp glare.

"What did you do?" I asked harshly.

"So Sammy, Stassie, Skate, Anna, Cam, Ensley, Taylor, Carter, Demi, Hayes, and Tia are going out on a dinner. We are too, including Jack." He rushes out.

"What the hell. I know I said I wanted to work things out, but not like that. Not so soon." I get off my bed and and pace back and fourth. "I am so killing you Jack."

That's when he ran out my room with me following right behind him. I followed his screams of apologies. We end up in the living room. I grab a pillow about to swing it at him.

"Wait wait wait!" He holds his hands out and his face in the other direction. I huff dropping the pillow to my sides.

"You're coming and wear something nice, its fancy." He said with a stright face before adding. "Continue."

I repeatedly hit him with the pillow standing over him as he hit the ground. We both stopped what we were doing with someone clearing their throat.

"Wrong time?" Hayes asks The whole crew that's going stares amused at what is going on. A few of the have their phones out, which I'm guessing is recording what is going on.

"Wrong time." I point out. They leave with that and I continue with what I'm doing

"How. Dare. You. Have. Me. Suffer." I say inbetween hits.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Just please stop and think about what you are gonna do. Think, fancy restraunt, loads of people, nice dining, dessert." Johnson hints at me. My mouth widens and a grin overtakes face.

"Great think, I have to get ready." I yell running off and to my room.

I close my door behind me and turn around facing Stassie, Tia, Ensley, Demi, and Anna. Oh no I know how we are going to spend the next two hours.

A few hours later after rapping a few songs and getting ready we are halfway done. I'm doing my hair along with Anna, Ensley and Tia are doing their makeup, and Demi and Stassie are getting into their dresses.

"Have you figured on what you are gonna do?" Anna asks me in a whisper. I nod my head carefully not to burn myself with the curler.

"I've got this and a speech I've planned out since it happened." I show her what I have. A light smile reaches her face.

"Jesus Add, you've got this in the bag. Free food and a nice apology." She laughs. "I'm cheering for you, and shipping this fucking relationship."

"Thanks Anna." We hug for a short second.

Finally being finished and in our cars we make it to the restraunt. They were right about it being something fancy, which I'm never really all in for.

It was awkward for the first ten minutes being inbetween both Jacks and the whole crew acting strange. We all got our drinks ordered sitting in a sick silence waiting for our waiter to come back.

I don't think I'll be able to do this. No one likes getting rejected, but getting rejected in the worst way possible today isn't on my list.

I just don't think it'll be enough for him to forgive me. I could be overthinking and this could all work out.

"So how was New York?" Taylor asks breaking the silence with starting an awkward conversation. A few moments of silence roamed before Johnson speaks.

"It was great." He looked around. I told him that this was a bad idea and I think he's just now realizing that. I mean he should've known this was going to happen anyways.

"Okay." Jack shrugged looking at the table. I sigh. How long does it take for drinkd to come in?

"And South Carolina?" Cam asked this yimr, referring to the girls.

"It was fun living life." Ensley replied, Stassie nodded agreeing.

"Lit." Tia spoke. Demi gave a thumbs up along the way.

"Cool." I muttered.

Our drinks finally arive and we order our food. The waiter leaves again, who knows how long its going to take this time.

I need mentally prepare myself for how I'm going to say it. I don't want to mess it all up or anything. I really need to suck it up and say what I really need to say to him.

•▪•

A

fter finishing eating Johnson nudged me obviously signalling me to get on with it. He helped me with what I am going to do. Yeah, my brother helped me with my relationship.

I take a deep breath and get off my chair. The table falls silent and they all look at me.

"I don't know where to start, other than my apologies. I'm really sorry for one breaking up with you in the first place, and two doing over a text. I know you know why now, which really isn't a great explaination because if I really love you I wouldn't have done it. I guess it was just the pressure I was put into doing it.

I couldn't live like that, knowing that a job that I can always replace get in the way of my relationship. A relationship that I love with someone I can love deeply and still be best friends with.

You were there for me for everything that went on, you helped me put my mind straight, but when you needed me I wasn't there because it was from me.

I can't even explain how much I even care for you. I really can't and I can't even come ul with anything sappy or corny like all the movies, which is okay I guess.

Jack, I love you so much and I regret the most stupidest thing I've done, ever. Can you forgive me, and oh my god, uh marry me? Just go with that." I said the last part. Don't choke, its a promise ring, the marry part is a benefit for going to the restraunt.

"What the hell?" You can hear Carter say with shock.

"I forgive you and duh totally." He laughes with a roll of his eyes. I give him the promise ring and sit back down. I didn't realize half the restraunt was even listening until a round of applause was around.

"You asked to marry me for the free cake right?" Jack asked me and I nodded my head at him. He leaned in giving me a quick kiss on the lips before turning back in his seat.

"I'm sorry, but what the fuck just happened?" Skate blurted.

"They're engaged." Hayes said matter of factly.

This sucked chicken eggs, but oh well. Heres an update and I did not edit it yet. I have to sleep bc I have school and I'm doing my hair extra pretty so night.