GROUPCHAT MAGCONxOMAHA

hey guys i want to say thank you for clicking this book. also, this is me 3 years later, in 2020.

i noticed people are still reading this and i just want to say i was 13/14 when i wrote this so bare with it haha.

i still suck at writing now, but i was wayyy to innocent for my own good my freshman year of high school.

this would be a lot different if i wrote it now because my mind is more mature and 'dirty' i guess would be said.

this book is good but i just wanted to give u a heads up of when i made this and that some of this probably won't make sense bc my writing was way different than it is now.

i can't believe this book did so good and i want to give a huge thanks for that. because without my current readers and old readers it wouldn't have over 800k reads.

please continue to read and recommend this book to anyone who you think would like this. i have replied to re-readers so if you are one thanks for reading again, i'm glad this book interested you to read it again haha!

this book was made in like 2017 and ended in 2018 so this was a journey and i'm glad i was able to hold through and finish it.

that's a problem i have, is not finishing a book, but this was easy since it was held in "group chat messages" for the majority of it.

there is a second book, which you don't have to read, but i would appreciate it if you did :) it's also complete

i have other books on my account, none finished, but are being currently written now. feel free to check those out also !

i'm done with the shameless self promo haha.

continue on reading and thanks for sticking with it :)

much appreciation,
anissa
4/24/2020