The View (Ladrien)

*Ladybug's POV*

I rush past the buildings trying to catch the Pollinator, loud screams are heard "I am Pollinator, and you will pay for killing the bee's! Give me your miraculous!"

"Never!" I yell, god where is he?

"Miraculous Ladybug!" I scream as I throw my lucky charm up into the air, all the damage now fixed. Where was Chat? He didn't show up, I'm exhausted and I'm about to transform back, I have to get to higher ground before everyone knows my identity.

I swing across buildings, I feel the air threw my hair brushing against my bangs. Nothing could compare to the feeling of swinging across the sky, it was, freedom.

The bakery was my home, but that didn't mean that at times it got claustrophobic. I love my mom and dad dearly, but it's just difficult doing things by myself. Alya is almost always hanging out with Nino, that's when I really feel the most alone. I guess it's not surprising considering I don't have that many friends, if only I wasn't so shy around everyone.

I just wish I wasn't so shy and awkward with him.

It feels like I can be myself around him but at time's I'm stuck wondering if that's good enough, that makes me nervous and then I fumble over my words with him.

I snap back to reality to find I'm at Adrien's mansion staring in threw his window, he is on his bed yelling something I can't quite hear. I guess unconsciously even my body knew where my brain wanted to go, I shouldn't be here. He can't know my identity, nobody can. But I can't bring myself to turn away. His eyes catch mine as his jaw drops, guess I can't run away now. At least he doesn't know it's me, I'm more confident as ladybug then I would ever be as just being myself.

*Adrien's POV*

"I can't believe I made ladybug do that battle herself. If only I didn't have photoshoots all the time Plagg!" I yell out of frustration kicking the air then flopping on my bed exhausted.

Plagg doesn't come out of my bag, he just continues to hide in my jacket. I try grabbing him to see if he was hungry or injured but he bites my finger surprising me. Why does he always have to be so stubborn? I was about to call his name again and ask what was wrong, that was until I feel eyes on me and immediately sense her presence, Ladybug.

I go over to the window and open it up, "M'lad- I mean, Ladybug, what are you doing here?" I ask clearly confused, she seems deep in thought as she compilates something before speaking up "I was just in the neighborhood, I thought I would come check on you." Why would she want to check on me? That is, oh no. What if she knows I'm Cat Noir and is gonna yell at me for not being in the battle? No, she couldn't know, could she? I ask her if she wants to try playing one of my favorite video games on the station my dad bought me but she points to her earings as they beep.

"I just wanted to stop by, the akuma was close to this street and everything.."

"Maybe later tonight?" I ask hopeful

She seems to think about my question for a minute before nodding at me and swinging away, god how is she so perfect.

Minutes feel like hours as I await ladybugs return, had she forgot? did she really plan on coming? maybe she would be interested in me just like I am of her? Did she say yes out of pity? What if- my thoughts are interrupted by my window slowly sliding open, I look over to see Ladybug standing in the sill awkwardly scratching the back of her head.

"What? How are you so good?" I grunt in frustration faceplanting on my bed, I can hear her snickering. She beat me 17-9 on my favorite game, how is that even possible? I play this all the time, she really is amazing.

I guess I stared at her for a bit too long as she coughs awkwardly trying to break the silence, she scratches her head again asking if she should go, I much too quickly bark out no and grab her hand.

Electricity. That's the only way that I can describe it. Actual electricity. I've never felt like this before, was I sick? How could I be in love with her this much when I don't even know her real identity?

"You're so beautiful" I tell her honestly,

I know I'm going to regret this.

I know she's going to hate me for doing this.

But I have to, just this once, at least once.

I'll regret it for the rest of my life if I don't.

I take the opportunity as she's staring at me to gently grab her face with my hand and kiss her, slowly giving her time to back away if she wants to. To my surprise she actually begins kissing me back, slowly at first but as minutes feel like seconds and hours feel like minutes, things get more heated.

I don't remember how we got in this position, she's straddling me and my shirt is off. This is so hot oh my god. We part to breathe before she gets up off of me, I reach up to grab her hand not wanting her to go but she looks at me reassuringly. "Do you trust me?" she asks.

"Of course I do." I answer instantly.

She goes to the far side of my room and comes back with one of the scarfs a friend had made me awhile ago for my birthday, she then goes to wrap it around my eyes, faltering looking for reassurance, I nod my head signaling I trust her completely no matter what which seems to give her the green light. She puts the scarf over my eyes as a blindfold and ties it behind my head, my heart drops in anticipation. Everything is heightened. I can feel her breath over my ear, I can feel her hand on my shoulder as she supports her weight sitting on top of me.

"Tikki, spots off" she says, I can't see what's happening but I know that tone of voice, I use it with Plagg, she transformed back. I feel her lips on mine again, gently like the first kiss we shared, and just like the first kiss, things got heated fast.

I've never felt such Euphoria, with the blindfold it's like all of my other senses are stronger, I can feel my lower regions growing and I blush at the thought. She brought the kisses down my neck and started giving me love bites, she bit a specific area of my neck that was sensitive and created a spark flying down to my lower member surprising me making me grind my hips up looking for some type of friction connecting with her wetness. I stop shyly, I'm blushing from my head to my toes. I'm sure I look as awkward as I feel.

The next thing ladybug does surprises me the most, I feel the zipper on my pants getting zipped down by her delicate and soft fingers freeing my member from the constraints of my pants, the relief I feel is instantaneous. Why does this feel amazing? I feel as if an angel has come down from heaven to give me a gift.

"ladybug-" I groan as she frees me from my underwear.

Nothing could ruin this moment

The end ;)

(the other chapters are pretty dirty) If you liked this idea behind this chapter comment below if you would like a more graphic part two.