LadyNoir (Smut)

*Ladybug's POV*

It was half past midnight, I am still waiting. Ever since we caught Volpina a few weeks ago Chat and I have been doing night shifts to watch for Akumatized victims that Hawkmoth has been sending out frequently.

I have been waiting for over an hour for Chat to arrive. Here I am, sitting at the top of the Eifel tower awaiting Chat's arrival. He's been very distance lately, I wonder if it has anything to do with me revealing my identity? In Hawkmoth's latest battle against Rockhopper, my Akuma wore off after taking a powerful blast revealing my true form, Marinette.

Thump, a loud bang interrupts my thoughts bringing a certain Black 'Chat' into my point of view, his mind obviously drifting elsewhere. There's something else, he seems... nervous?

"Marine- I mean Ladybug, can I- uh talk to you?" Chat's throat baffles in uncertainty and something else I can't put my tongue on.

Not giving an answer yet- I watch Chat sit down next to me, dangling our legs off the side of the standing tower.

"Yeah, what's up kitty?" I shift uncomfortably in place to turn my attention to Chat. I'm not sure I know what he wants to talk about, maybe he thinks I am not good enough? What if he thinks I'm a loser and unfit to help the city?

Chat doesn't answer immediately which calms my nerves a bit, he continues not saying anything but I feel him moving close. He is so close I can feel his breath on my face, my eyes widen in anticipation; what is he going to do? Is he going to kiss me?

Before I could finish my thoughts, Chat closes the distance between us placing a soft kiss on my lips, it took me a second to get control of what was happening but eventually I give in. My hands find their way to his neck unintentionally deepening the kiss, the once soft kiss soon turns hungry and impatient with need.

Chat's hands travel down the back of my suit and back to the front, frustrated that I don't have a zipper, he growls – yes literally, like a wolf. He should howl at the moon next. - the next sounds come with him trying to rip my suit, "N-no C-Chat, Tikki spots off" a loud flash spreads threw the room but he doesn't even seem to care he just lifts my shirt over my head revealing my pink laced DD cup bra. He doesn't do anything for a while which makes me feel self-conscious until he doesn't hesitate to unhook my bra and fling it off the Eifel tower, it was then realization hit me of where we are. "C-Chat stop, not here" I softly whisper out tempted to just let it happen, his mouth was slowly markedly leaving bite marks on my neck and then sucking on the, his head lifts for a second his eyes with pure need. It takes all I have not to tackle him right now and let him have his way with me, instead he lifts me up on to his back and grabs his staff pulling us away into an empty and abandoned building I didn't even know was here,

I don't get to look around much because as soon as we jump in the dark room, Chat's mouth is on mine in an attacking pure lust. The strange thing is, I let him. Usually I would back away and say that this is wrong, but I don't I let him because he's not alone in this need, and I think the wetness in my underwear shows him that.

His hand toys with my underwear earning a few moans from me, I want- no, I need him. I notice I'm the only one undressed so I move his hand away and pull his zipper connected with his bell down revealing his chiseled chest, he has at least an eight pack. No wonder he is so fit, always showing off in battles.

I can fully pull chat's suit off hungrily throwing it somewhere, now he was only left in his cat ears, and his mask. I could swear I recognize those eyes but without thought I pull chat back into the kiss, I was in control now and chat was willing to let me have it. I don't have control for long because Chat's tongue finds its way to my bottom lip asking- no, begging for entrance, I deny him entrance at first to tease him but he doesn't appreciate it so he grasps my butt earning a gasp from me. He takes this opportunity to dart his tongue into my mouth trying to recognize every square inch of it.

Chat's hands soon keep a steady pace of massaging my butt, I guess he's a butt person. While our tongues fight for dominance, his won of course making me huff into his mouth. Him swallowing my huff not wanting to break the kiss, when we both finally come up for air he brings his head down to my chest. I hardly have any time to understand what he's doing before he pulls my breast into his mouth, nipple-fucking me.

My hands find their way to his hair not letting him pull away, he doesn't even try. His mouth nibbling, sucking, licking my nipple in a pleasingly matter earning soft mewls from me, I can feel him smirk against my chest before occupying his second hand but giving attention to my other thirst kitty ;).

His kisses soon drop lower until he's at my stomach, his hands finding their way and ripping off my underwear. "Chat, do you have a condom?" I whimper, although it would not be the worst to own baby kitties, especially if they're as hot as Chat.

He lets out a grunt on my belly sending vibrations up my side making me moan his name out, "I really want to feel you bare" he whispers now making eye contact with me with puppy eyes, "Then do it" I plead, he doesn't need to ask twice before I feel him at my entrance teasing me, not giving me what I need. I leave scratch marks on his back letting him know I need him, I'm about ready to scream at him but then he pushes all of himself into me making me scream out in pleasure.

His grunts masked with a face, I can see him holding back until he drops the face and goes full pace. Thrusting in and out of me, our moans fill the empty room. They weren't soft and delicate, they were wild and primal thrusts. He was a starving man and I was his buffet.

"Hello?" I hear an unfamiliar voice, turning to see someone standing at the door with grocery bags in hand and a horrified expression once she sets her eyes on Chat and i in our sexual position.

Fuck, I guess this house wasn't abandoned.