A child (LadyNoir)

It's been three weeks since the incident.

I can never forgive Chat after what he did.

Tikki thinks I'm overreacting, but I'm not. What he did is unforgiveable, he promised! He promised me but he broke his promise.

"I love you that's why I had to!" his words shout in my brain forever, I can NEVER forgive him.

Let me explain, it all started three weeks ago.

Chat and I were up in a battle against Volpina for the third time that week, he's been a little bit over protective of me since we found out that I was pregnant with his child.

All because of one drunken accident, I don't regret it but I wish it didn't happen the way it did.

I was two months along, so I was not showing much yet. In this case that means I could still be Ladybug occasionally when I was not sick to my stomach and craving all of isle 6.

There are some smells I can't handle that Akumas take advantage of this and have weapons based on them, these are the days I mostly sit out.

As long as I'm careful I remain safe, but Chat disregards this and treats me like a baby.

The times that he isn't a coddling crazy maniac, he's been very helpful. He's been helping me get out of been in the mornings, holding my hair back when I'm sick to my stomach.

I have no idea why people call it morning sickness because it doesn't just happen in the mornings, it happens afternoons, night, anytime really.

I was eating one of my many cravings, mangos covered in peanut butter, when I heard the blood curdling scream resulting from an Akuma.

The Akumas name was Pollinator, he was mad at the world for killing all the bees. He flung stingers out of gloves, his Akuma was his 'Save the bees' Bracelet that Chloe had broken. He was stronger than any Akuma Chat and I had ever faced, when I got to the scene Chat was bloody and stinger bees were lining his skin causing a bad reaction from Chat.

He was cradling his face in his hands, anger clearly rising.

Everything happened so fast, Pollinator spun a gigantic stinger headed toward me. Next thing I saw was Chat running toward me, fear swarming in his eyes.

His eyes stopped in horror once he was in front of me at first, I didn't know what he meant until I felt a sharp pain shoot my stomach and blood expanding on the cement followed by a loud scream that sounded a lot like mine.

Chat's eyes swirled in Anger, regret, and rage before turning on Pollinator and violently using his cataclysm to break the Bracelet and kill the Akuma before rushing back to me cradling me in his arms calling out for somebody to call an Ambulance.

I woke up in the hospital with nobody with me in the room but I could hear murmuring outside my door, I could hardly understand what they were saying but I could make out that it was Chat Noir and somebody else, probably a doctor. They were talking about how he had to make a choice, that it was me or somebody else? But the next few words I heard very clearly.

"Will it be Ladybug or the baby?"

***

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
*First person POV*
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

My heart dropped as he said those words, it was me, me or my baby.

I don't have to think secondly on that I know who I would choose, but I also know who Chat would choose. And those are two different choices.