Chapter Twenty Two: Painful

Exp: Chat Noir is extremely sore after their fierce battle against Honeycomb, leading Adrien to be just as sore. Marinette tries to help out leading to an uncomfortable situation.

Adrien's pov:

"I'm exhausted" I sighed before plotting onto my bed letting out an uncomfortable groan in pain, "I'm ready to take a 6 month long nap Plagg, twice a year!"

"Stop being dramatic kid and feed me" Plagg whined flying next to Adrien's head pulling his blonde hair in a sad attempt to get him up enough for his stomach to be completely full of cheese. "I'm not being dramatic Plagg, Honeycomb bashed me into the wall more times than I can count. I can't even feel my legs!"

"That's great and all kid but I'm still running on empty" Plagg pleaded while trying to turn Adrien over to get in his jacket pocket. "Okay, okay calm down Plagg, here you go" Adrien said pulling out a chunk of camembert from his front pocket which Plagg quickly shoved down his throat.

"Kid think of it this way, tomorrow is Saturday and you don't have to wake up early for school." Plagg sighed going to the small makeshift kwami bed Adrien had made him right next to his own, "You have time to rest, plus if there's an attack at least you'll know Ladybug will take care of it".

"That's great and all Plagg however I have my school assignment with Alya, Marinette and Nino tomorrow afternoon. I can't even tell them the real reason while I'm sore, what am I going to do!" Silence is deafening as he hears Plaggs soft snores next to him signaling that he most likely didn't hear a word Adrien had just said. Just be patient he thought, I get thrown into walls and buildings all the time – maybe all I need is a goodnights rest and then tomorrow I'll be perfectly fine to work on my historical events project with my friends.

That was the last thought in my head before my head hit the pillow and it was lights out.

When I wake up, not only am I somehow in even more pain but when I look at the clock I realize It's half past 11! My friends will be here any minute!

I try to make myself somewhat presentable and not like I just rolled out of bed half an hour ago before I hear Natalie talking to someone outside the door before they open it, Marinette walked in with her school bag blushing from head to toe and stuttering when she saw me. I don't really think much of it, some people are just shy, I just wish we could have a normal conversation once and awhile and maybe try and become closer friends, she was my first friend at school after all.

"Hi-I uh Adrien! Uh so A-Alya and Ni-Nino said they were busy but it's totally obvious they're d-ditching us to hang out, So I-I figured we could get some work done while they're b-busy". She stutters semi pacing across Adrien's room.

I Nod my head in approval with a toothy grin and we start working on our work, however it becomes quite difficult because every few seconds I'm moaning in pain from my tense muscles straining all over my body.

"A-are you okay Adrien?" She says worried,

"Yeah, I'm just a little sore from fencing practice the other day," I lie. "I can barely move". I cry out in pain while trying to readjust myself to laying on my stomach so there wouldn't be pressure on my back but while doing so I feel Marinette climb on my back straddling my upper butt area and I gasp in shock, "Marinette, what are you doing??"

"Don't worry Adrien, I can help! My dad was a chiropractor before he became a baker! He taught me alot, all I have to do is massage your muscles!" She says.

I try to find a way out or convince her that I'm alright but before I can even get a word out her hands start massaging my back and I moan in the relaxation my muscles start feeling, she stills but continues a few seconds later.

The only issue is she's putting pressure on my... uh certain area, and I'm beginning to get rock hard. I restrain my hips from thrusting into the bed to get some kind of needed friction, but then she proceeds to remove my shirt for better access, when I feel her heavenly hands against my back I can't help the automatic thrust my hips do as I gasp silently into the pillow my face is shoved into.

"Okay, now turn around so I can do your other side" she says, I wanted to exclaim yes please work on my front but I quickly realized that she would see my boner if she was to flip me over, not only see it, but practically be sitting on it!

"No- No that's alright I'm actually feeling much better now i-" I interrupt myself with a moan in pain as it feels like a Charlie horse happens in my left pec, "Adrien roll over now, I can help"

I hesitantly roll over and look at her while doing so to judge her reaction, I look for disgust, horror, or repulsion but instead her facial features consist of shock and she starts blushing even more.

"U-Uh I-I didn't- mean to-to I'm so sorry." She says but doesn't make an attempt to move, she simply straddles my lap, I can feel her dampness through her jeans and it makes my cock throb even harder, she doesn't make an action towards me simply stares in shock not knowing what to do.

I decide that this is a time that I should be bold, I lean up and put my hand in her hair slowly moving my face towards hers. She freezes in shock as I continue moving in, I could feel her uneven breathing pattern, god was I making her feel this way too? All I want in this very moment is to have her be my very first kiss, and god knows I want more. But what if I tell her and it scares her away? Our breathes mingle together not quite touching but less than an inch apart.

"Screw this" I said before pushing her head with the hand in her hair making our lips connect, at first she doesn't kiss back which makes me hesitate and almost pull back but then she starts getting into the kiss and as soon as I know it we're making out on top of my bed grinding into another as we listen to each other's breathing and soft moans.

I can't believe I'm kissing Marinette.

I can't believe it feels so amazing. It's like fireworks exploding, I thought that only happened in really bad movies! I want to take this so much further but I'm a virgin, is she? I'd assume so, she's very shy, but what if that's just around me? I must seem so unexperienced in her mind; I'm just praying she doesn't call this a mistake.

We both pull apart to gasp for air as I take off her top leaving us both only in pants, surprisingly she allows me to do so and so I take it one step further and start kissing her neck leaving small dark marks to claim her. We slowly thrust against each other, dry humping while gasping at the friction. We break apart again, both panting as I slowly unbutton her pants, she looks at me and speaks softly.

"What do we do now?" she whispers looking into my eyes for answers but deep in her eyes I can see lust and her desire to keep going.

"I have a few ideas..." I say before tossing her further in the bed, the pain from my back an almost invisible throb.