The cabins (Adrienette)

*Adrien's POV*

I groan in frustration, he can't do this! All of these stupid rules, when he never even has time for me.

My father just informed me that me and him are going to the cabin up in the mountains this year, like always, but this time he wanted me to bring my 'girlfriend',

See the thing is, I had to lie and tell him I had a girlfriend because otherwise I would have no excuse to why I'm leaving to be Chat noir all the time, He caught me not being in my room the last time I went to battle with ladybug, I had to come up with an excuse that he could understand.

I couldn't just say 'oh dad I'm Cat Noir and I'm saving the city from evil because my cheese loving Kwami was assigned to me' I could never tell him that. But because of my inability to think of a better lie, now he says I must invite my girlfriend to the cabins with us so he can meet her, I don't know what to do. I could ask Nino, but he's not a girl, maybe my father won't notice? No, gorilla will be there and probably notice. That and him and Alya are going to spend the entire summer traveling with Alya's parents to the states in a van.

Chloe uh HELL NO. I would invite Ladybug but I don't know her identity and someone should stay and watch over Paris. Oh, I got it! I'll invite Marinette, how am I gonna convince her to fake being my girlfriend? I'm gonna need some help with this, time to leave for school.

My driver takes me to school early, as always. I need to think of some way to convince Marinette to help me out with this, I mean, she is a pretty good friend so I'm sure she would be able to help out! I hope.

I pull up out in front of the school, after waiting a few minutes in the lima to be on time instead of early, as well as to think over what I could say to Marinette. Chloe runs over to be trying to hug and shower me with kisses I push her off, she annoys me to the point of my ears bleeding.

"ADRIKINS!" her screech echo's in my ears before tackling me on the ground, I roll over to get up and push her off. She scoffs and goes inside.

Chloe is a good friend, but she has her... qualities... that make it somewhat difficult to be around her all the time, let alone have her pretend to be my girlfriend. I feel as if my dad would really like Marinette. I mean, they met once awhile ago when she convinced him to let me go out of town with the entire class. I should thank her for that.

The lessons start Marinette's still isn't here yet, I wonder if she's even coming. I leave soon, I hope she comes. I really don't want to invite Chloe, not after what happened last summer.

my thoughts were intruded by Marinette bursting through the door out of breath "Sorry I'm late" she mumbles before walking to her seat letting out a sigh and explaining to Alya she slept threw her alarm again.

I love the sound of her sighs and her voice it's so amazing, I wish I could listen to it foreve- no what am I saying I love ladybug, but I still need to ask Marinette to be my fake girlfriend I hope she doesn't reject the proposal entirely. What if she rejects me terribly? I would have to go with someone so my father doesn't figure out where I'm going every night, I'd be out of luck.

Class ends sooner or later and I call out to Marinette for her to meet me after class, I can tell she heard me because Alya whispers something to Marinette with a big grin then nods her head for Marinette still grinning.

"Y-yes?" Marinette mumbles, they both stand awkwardly while standing beside the outside of the classroom exit.

Everyone has gone home except Ayla, who's awaiting Marinette to walk with her.

"So I was wondering if you would like to spend a week in a cabin upstate with me and my dad" I rub my hand at the back of my neck hoping she doesn't say no, her jaw drops before quickly nodding her head.