Who's baby?

Arrington Noel Cruz
July 28, 1991

"Wait a minute.. You think you're pregnant?" I asked Mary in shock.

She nodded. "I'm not sure though.. I didn't check."

"I'll run to go get some tests meet me back in my hotel room in 20. It'll be okay babes, even if you are I'm here for you." She smiled and thanked me as I left to go to the drug store. I walked in my hotel room and grabbed my purse seeing De sleeping. I kissed his cheek and got up to go before he pulled me back.

"Stay with me." He said nuzzling his head in my neck.

"I can't baby I gotta go run an errand with Mary. It's lady issues."

He screwed up his face. "You had your period two days ago. You don't start for another 3 weeks."

I sighed. "Okay I'm not the only one with a vagina. I'll be back, maybe you can go hang with the guys."

He nodded and kissed my lips. I quickly left the room and walked to the store. I picked up four pregnancy tests, you can never be too sure. After paying for them and the old lady giving me a lecture I made my way to the hotel. I saw Mary outside and I opened the door to see all the guys in there. Mary and I cursed to ourselves. I held the bag close to me and quickly said hi to the guys.

De grabbed my waste and pulled me to him kissing my lips. "You okay?"

I nodded quickly. "Yeah I'm good. Mary and I are gonna be in the bathroom taking care of some things. Y'all do y'all." He looked at me weirdly and I pecked his lips quickly walking in the bathroom shutting the door. I locked it and then opened the bag. "Okay you just gotta pee on each of these and then in 5 minutes we'll know." She nodded and handled her business.

We both stood there shaking waiting for the five minutes. Someone jiggled the door.

"Someone's in here." I said annoyed.

"Sorry y'all I gotta pee." Dalvin said from the other side. I opened the door peeking my head out.

"When you get in this bathroom you shut it quickly. Don't touch nothing you see on the counter and don't look at it. If you even speak of it I will stuff your balls up your asshole. Got it?" He made a face and nodded his head.

"Mary come on." She came out and let Dalvin in. We stood by the door trying to look casual as we waited for him to finish. When he was done we quickly pushed him out and walked in. I looked at the test and each read negative. We sighed in relief. "Obviously y'all need to strap it up or go on birth control. Got my ass being a detective." I threw them out making sure to hide them.

We laughed and walked out. See this is why my ass is on birth control. Well that's a lie cause I never planned on having sex but you get the point. I laid on the bed and started writing till someone called my name. I looked up at De sitting next to me.

"So what you and Mary was doing?" He asked playing in my hair.

"Making sure her uterus is intact. You know casual."

He laughed at me. "So is she?"

I shook my head. "Thank God cause she already crazy. A baby will just make it worse."

I covered his mouth. "No one is supposed to know so shut up and don't be talking about my friend."

"I'm just saying.. The bitch crazy. She told a fan don't be touching on K-Ci in the middle of a concert."

"I don't blame her. These little hoes don't have respect and y'all like to give them the time of day."I said rolling my eyes as I laid on his lap.

"Only person who I'm giving the time of day is you, so I'm innocent."

"Until proven guilty." I said raising an eyebrow.

"Highly unlikely. I don't keep secrets I tell it how it is. If I'm fucking another bitch you'd know."

I furrowed my eyebrows and hit his chest. "Get out my face ugly ass. So damn annoying."

"I'm not though I was just saying... Babe I'm sorry. Stop being butt hurt." He said bending down to kiss my cheeks.

"Fuck you."

He kissed on my neck and bit it. "Later tonight I got you, but for now I'm bout to go watch the game." He lifted my head up and walked to the couch. I drifted off into a slumber to prepare for tonight.

----

Excuse any errors.
This is just a filler

Bad Boy (DeVante Swing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें