i love you... to death

Arrington Noel Cruz
August 13, 1991

"Nah fuck that calm down bullshit, who was the nigga you was talking to?!" DeVanted yelled at me as I sat on the bed in our hotel room.

"I ain't saying nothing till you lower your tone. I don't see why you always gotta make a scene."

"I ain't making no fucking scenes. You supposed to be my bitch you out here talking to other niggas."

I sized the hell out of him. "Last time I check I don't say woof. If you bout to be yelling and calling me out my name I'm not talking to you. I'll get a hotel room for my damn self and be on the next plane back home." I got off the bed and walked to the door before he roughly grabbed my wrist and threw me on the bed. Lately, De has been acting a bit insecure. Any person of male species who talks to me, he wants to get mad. He almost had an argument with JoJo, one of my best friends and his closest friend, because he bought me a shirt he saw at the mall. The possessive behavior is becoming a bit too much for me.

"You not about to just walk away. We talking damnit, you can't always run away from shit." He said hovering over me. I got up and pushed him back.

"We're not talking. You don't hear nobody but yourself. Stop yelling at me and stop putting your hands on me. When you wanna be a 20 year old instead of a 2 year old then you can talk to me. Otherwise leave me alone."

He picked up the lamp and threw it at the door. I looked back at him and the lamp. The look in his eyes was something unreadable. He walked towards me and I ran to the bathroom locking the door. He banged on the door.

"Ari open the fucking door. Fucking talk to me. I just wanna know who the fuck was that nigga." I sighed and looked in the mirror telling myself not to cry. I love him so much but he's so fucking annoying, like bruh I'm here for you and only you. He played with the door knob before sighing. "Arrington I'm sorry baby, I just wanna know why he was talking to you."

"He's one of Mary's childhood friends. We were literally talking about basic stuff like what we do and about LA."

"Ari open the door please. Please." He begged.

I sat on the tub shaking my head. "I don't wanna see you right now. This isn't Donald, that's DeVante and I want no parts of it."

I heard him sigh and his footsteps moved from the door. Next thing I know a big weight hits the door and he comes in with his shirt off. I get off the tub and stand up. He tries to touch me and I back up. "DeVante leave me alone. You're doing too much right now.."

He grabbed my arms. "You want me to leave you alone so you can go to that nigga."

I sighed and tried to push him off but his grip was strong. "No, I'm in love with you. I'm only here for you, you're too fucking crazy and insecure to notice. Get off of me you fucking psycho, I'm over this shit." I finally pushed him off and ran out the bathroom. Once thing with him is he likes to get physical. He never actually hits me but getting grabbed on and him throwing shit is not what's up. He has temper tantrums when I don't let his possessive ways fly.

"STOP FUCKING RUNNING FROM ME ARRINGTON!"

"STOP FUCKING CHASING ME DEVANTE!"

He finally got me in his grip and tried kissing on me but I started hitting him. He stood there like a block as if my hits meant nothing. "Get the fuck off me. I'm so tired of this shit! You don't fucking trust me?! You always doing bullshit like this. You don't understand when someone says they truly love you and mean it. I don't know what the last bitch did but I'm not her. MOVE! STOP FUCKING TOUCHING ME!" As he was about to speak a knock came to our door. He looked through the peephole and then opened the door sticking his head out.