She Wildin'

Just letting you know it's about 5 or 6 more chapters to go before this book comes to an end. Thank you for the endless support and comments. Be sure to check out my other stories.
- D'Andra

///////

Arrington Noel DeGrate
August 6, 2006

"So how was the little couples getaway?" My mom asked as we ate lunch.

"It was beautiful. Donald really did a great job, I felt special."

She smiled. "That's good baby. You ain't pregnant again are you?"

I rolled my eyes. "No mama, geesh. You're the 7th person to ask me this. Donald doesn't always get me pregnant."

"Could've fooled me the way you been popping out these babies. I don't mind cause I love my grand babies. You gotta give me one more though."

I almost choked on my food. "Have you been talking to De or something? I am not and I repeat NOT getting pregnant again."

"You don't have to have them now. You can wait till the twins are like 5."

"Really mama?"

"I'm just saying.." She said sipping her water.

"Mmhm, we'll see. Come on let's go shopping."

///////

Donald Earle DeGrate II

"Nigga you knocking my door like you pay the damn bills." Dalvin said opening the door.

"I fucked up man." I said rushing in the house.

He closed the door looking confused. "What the hell you talking about?"

"The new assistant I hired, Avery. Bruh she kissed me. I was literally in the middle of talking about business and I turn around to grab something. When I turned back around she's half dressed. So I'm like woah calm that down. What the hell is going on? Do you not know that my wife is crazy? Then she jumped on me and kissed me and I'm trying to get the bitch off, but she had strength like a damn sumo wrestler. So I basically threw her to the ground and ran the fuck out of there."

Dalvin put his hand over his mouth. "I thought Avery was a shy, quiet, Christian girl."

"So did I till she tried to rape my ass. I gotta tell Arrington before Avery tries to make up lies."

"Aight bruh just calm down."

"I can't Dal! I worked so damn hard to keep my marriage. I did everything to restore the trust that Arrington had in me. I just got her trust back man and this shit happens."

"De, you said she kissed you first and you pushed her off. You didn't stay and fuck her. Just tell Ari. She'll believe you."

"How the hell am I supposed to tell her though? Tell me what to say."

He sighed. "Y'all be making me feel like I'm in the damn marriage. Just tell her what you told me. Say it kind of casually, but disgusted so she knows you didn't like it."

I nodded my head and then my phone rang I saw it was Avery and denied the call. "Dal the girl keeps calling me. I don't want her. I want Arrington. Like girl I got 6 kids. 4 of them belong to my wife of 11 years who will kill you and I. My kids are mad disrespectful they will tell yo ass straight up you're not my mommy and get out."

Dalvin laughed at my comment. "Especially Zyla grown ass. She'll be like stranger leave."

My phone rang again and it was Arrington. "It's Ari."