two - injured

Seehye's POV

Today was a new day. I got out of bed and got ready. I walked downstairs and said goodbye while beginning to walk to Seulgi's house. I got to Seulgi's house and waited for her to come out. After minutes of waiting she came out and locked her door.

"Is Chanyeol coming today?" Seulgi asked me curiously.

I sighed,

"Nope, not today." I said as we both continued making our way to school.

-

It was currently lunch time and I was sitting at a lunch table with Seulgi. We were talking about some random things until the bell rang for the 5th period.

I sighed and said goodbye to Seulgi since our lockers aren't near each other. I was walking down the hallway towards my locker until I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Sor-" I was cut off as the person I bumped into grabbed my arm and twisted it fast, almost breaking it instantly.

"Ouch! Stop!" I cried out trying to pull my arm away from the guy.

I looked up and saw Taehyung and he immediately let go.

"What the hell was that for!" I yelled while holding my now red arm.

"Sorry." He said coldy.

I rolled my eyes and decided to walk to the aid room because my arm was still in a lot of pain.

The aid lady asked for my name and got me a fresh ice pack.

"It will help stop the pain for a bit." She smiled and walked out.

I sighed, what was Taehyung's problem? I thought to myself.

-
next day

I woke up and got ready for school, once again. I got up and looked at my arm, the arm that Taehyung twisted yesterday. It had a light brownish bruise. Well, least it wasn't purple. I sighed and continued getting ready. I put on a plain white t-shirt and wore some black leggings with some black converses.

I left the house and picked up Seulgi on the way. We soon arrived at the school and immediately parted ways to get to our lockers. I made my way to my locker and opened it. I got my books and closed my locker but then jumped in surprise as I saw Taehyung right in my face.

"Oh gosh! You scared me." I scoffed and looked down.

It was silent, I decided to look up at Taehyung. I saw him looking at my bruised arm.

"I'm sorry." He said while staring into my eyes, quietly and coldly.

"Oh, It's oka-" I was cut off,

"No it's not!" He said as he raised his voice.

This time I was the one who stayed silent.

"It's just a reflex to twist the arm. Don't take it personally, I do it a lot." He said coldly.

Why is he so creepy today?

"Oh well, t-thats okay. I'm fine I guess." I smiled and tried walked off not wanting to continue the conversation with him.

As soon as I stepped forward,  he grabbed my arm softly.

"I'm really sorry Seehye, I'm not used to talking to people so casually. I hope we can be friends still?" He said with a bit of sadness in his voice and for once,

I felt bad for him.

-

I hope you're enjoying the story so far! I'm sorry if you're finding it boring atm but I promise it will get better soon?! Well hopefully... xD

Tomorrow I'm going to the city to buy running man concert tickets, I am so nerVOUS I REALLY WANT GOOD SEATS :(