thirty five - bait

hi i worked hard on this chap so i hope u like it ! ;')

-

Seehye POV

"Seehye!" A voice called out.

I opened my eyes and rubbed them as the voice kept calling me.

"Seehye! Seehye!" My eyes widened and began to water as I knew whos voice it was.

It was Taehyung.

"Taehyung!" I screamed as I pulled myself up.

He was across the room, staring at me waving his hands signalling me to come over.

I began walking towards him, wiping my tears off my cheeks because my emotions were all over the place. I kept walking towards him but he didn't seem to get any closer. I took so many steps but he just seemed like he was further and further away. My heart was slowly sinking, what was happening? I eventually began jogging towards him and my eyes teared up even more as he kept appearing further and further.

I gave up and fell onto the floor, putting my head in my hands.

"Taehyung," I cried out,

"I can't reach you." I said sadly.

I looked up at him and saw him smiling sadly.

"It's okay Seehye, please don't cry." He said from afar.

I took a deep breath and controlled my emotions before speaking,

"Where are you Taehyung? I'm trying my best to stay strong but in the end I'm not strong, honestly, I'm terrified Taehyung."

I looked up,

"I need you."

He just smiled,

"I love you." He whispered sadly before disappearing into thin air.

No no no.

"Taehyung?" I whispered hoping there would be a response, but I was met with silence.

I called his name out again and again, but I only got silence as a response.

"Looks like someone had a bad dream."

I opened my eyes to be met with the devil. He bent down and wiped the tears that stained my cheeks. I shoved his hand away,

"Don't touch me." I said,

He scoffed before he grabbed my jaw roughly,

"Don't tell me what to do sweetheart." He growled out before throwing my jaw back.

Damn he was strong.

I held my jaw and glared at him.

He just smiled at me before throwing me a pair of clothes.

"Get changed, and try make yourself look presentable." He said as he looked at me in disgust, obviously not happy with how my appearance was at the moment.

"Whatever." I mumbled.

I held the clothes and looked at them.

I sighed, these were definitely something I wouldn't wear.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door click, meaning it had been locked.

I looked up at Jungkook as he stood in the middle of the room, with his arms crossed over his chest, he was very intimidating and I hated that.