forty two - pain

Seehye's POV

I began hyperventilating as I made eye contact with the devil himself. He was smirking at me before everything went off.

Jungkook pulled out a gun and started shooting the windows and chandeliers, causing everyone to scream and try run out. Suddenly he aimed the gun at me and shot right before Jimin pulled out a pistol and shot him in the head.

I stumbled back but Taehyung pulled me into a hug and stood infront of me, protecting me from any danger.

Screams and cries were still occurring around the room. I peeked over Taehyung's shoulder and saw many people laying on the floor, many people crying and many people holding a lifeless person. Taehyung moved my head to face his before he rubbed my cheek.

I stepped back and smiled at him, but he didn't smile back and instead stared at my stomach

"T-Taehyung are you okay?" I said as his eyes started watering,

I suddenly felt a stinging pain on the side of my stomach, I looked down and saw a pile of blood slowly staining my dress.

I looked at Taehyung and my legs suddenly felt numb, I collapsed but he caught me in time and layed me down.

He began crying in anger while he held my head in his hands.

"Fuck! Call the ambulance! My wife has been shot!" Taehyung yelled as he shakily wiped my tears rolling from my cheeks.

"Seehye please stay with me." He said as my eyes started becoming droopy.

He moved his hands to my wound and pressed down on it gently but effectively.

"Y-you'll be okay! So will our baby!"

my baby...

I suddenly felt the urge to cough, I coughed and red came out. I looked at Taehyung as he held my head again.

"Seehye, stay with me. Don't give up, please! We need to take care of mini Taehyung or mini Seehye o-okay!?"
Taehyung said sadly.

I felt my world becoming dizzier and dizzer and I knew my time here wouldnt be long.

I looked up and held a faint smile.

"T-Taehyung, I love you, I always will love you." I said, moving my hand towards his cheek and holding it.

He just stared in my eyes waiting for me to continue.

"I-I'm in the arms of my first love." I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

Suddenly I started to become weaker and weaker, my arm fell onto my stomach and my vision started becoming darker and darker

and that's when I knew this was the end.

Narrators POV

"N-no, no no no!" Taehyung repeated as he gently began to shake Seehye.

"Seehye no, no please."

"Seehye wake up! Wake up!" Taehyung shouted agressively as he began becoming more stressed.

"I need you here Seehye! ...... Our baby!" He shouted as he cried.

He held her head around his arms and straddled it, removing her hair out of her now lifeless face.

"Seehye," He called out one last time,

"My precious, wake up.. please." He said.

His wife and his love of his life, was now laying lifeless in his arms.