eleven - a new friend?

Seehye's POV

It was currently Saturday morning so I decided to call up and ask Seulgi if she was willing to have some breakfast with me. I wanted to tell her about what happened with Chanyeol.

She gladly accepted my invitation, so we decided to meet at Mc Donald's. She ordered food for us while I looked for somewhere to sit. I found a nice table for two people so I sat down and got myself comfortable. She eventually came back with the food which smelt amazing.

She started off the conversation while stuffing her face with a hash brown.

"So what happened yesterday huh?"

I sighed.

"Basically I got a call at 1am from a drunk Chanyeol. I told him I was going to pick him up straight away so I did. When I arrived he grabbed me from behind and hugged me which I didn't mind because I love hugs. But then he wasn't letting go. I asked him to let me go nicely but he refused and instead hugged me tighter around my neck area which made me unable to breathe properly. I didn't care too much because I'm sure he didn't mean to do that and he probably didn't know what he was doing either. But then, Ta-, I mean a random guy came out and punched him the face."

"Oh jeez." Seulgi said while sipping on her orange juice.

"So then I wanted to calm Chanyeol down right? so I held his hand and tried to but instead he pushed me so hard that I fell backwards on the floor and yeah that's basically it."

"What the hell? I understand he was drunk but he pushed you? And anyways I thought Chanyeol doesn't drink anymore? He promised you he would stop, didn't he?"

flashback

"I promise I will never drink again because I love you." Chanyeol said while staring into my eyes.

"You promise not to get that drunk ever again?" I asked still concerned.

"I promise Seehye, I'll stop for you."

end of flashback

"Aish, you're right he did promise, but who cares that was ages ago anyways and he isn't a alcoholic anymore.." I said trying to make this situation a bit positive.

"Well I think you should maybe, take a break? I mean, I just want you to be okay. And anyways, you should have time to decided things, a lot of things are coming up and I don't want you to be too stressed out. But in the end, he broke that promise and also psychically pushed you. I just want to protect you and make sure you're doing okay. What if your head landed on something hard? You could have been seriously injured!"

"You're like my sister and I'll do anything for you." She said while smiling.

" What about I just date you?" I jokingly which made us both laugh.

"No seriously thank you, for you know... listening to me and coming to eat breakfast with me." I said while smiling and stirring a straw around my drink.

-

It was currently Monday morning and I was waiting for Seulgi to come outside her house. Today I wanted to say thank you, once again to Taehyung. I hadn't seen him, nor talked to him after that incident.

Seulgi finally came out and we just talked about random things.

We finally arrived and school and I headed towards my locker area to see Taehyung standing alone.

I went up to him and decided to talk to him.

"Hey, uh, thank you Taehyung, for you know, before." I said while smiling at him he just looked at me coldly which I was kind of used to.

Suddenly I saw a small hand land on Taehyung's shoulder. I look up and saw a handsome man. But was quite short compared to Taehyung, which made him cute. He had red hair which made him look really badass too.

"Well who's this cutie?" The red hair guy said.

"Shut up Jimin." Taehyung said as he rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Was this the girl you have been talking about?" He asked which caused Taehyung to push him gently.

The red haired guy laughed before continuing.

"Well hi, I'm one of Taehyung's good friends, Jimin." He smiled and shook my hand which made him earn a death glare from Taehyung.

"Well anyways, I hope we can be good friends, Seehye."

Wait, how did he know my name? Before I could ask they already disappeared.