thirty - the question

Seehye's POV

Today was Monday. I got out of bed and got ready for school. I put on a nice outfit and cleaned myself up. I walked downstairs and said goodbye to my father before toasting some bread. After that I rushed outside and went to Seulgi's house. She finally walked out and I gave her a massive hug. We talked about random things before we eventually arrived at school.

Seulgi went to her locker while I went to first period. I walked in and the teacher called the roll.

Soon enough it was recess. I lined up in the cafeteria and ordered some food.

"One chicken roll and one iced coffee please." I said as I handed the cafeteria lady the money.

"Anything else?"

"No thanks." I smiled and walked off to find a seat.

I eventually found a seat and sat down at it. I was eating my chicken roll until Seulgi showed up. I quickly grabbed my iced coffee but it was too late since she had already grabbed it.

"Thank you Seehye!" She said as she started drinking it. I just rolled my eyes and kept eating.

Suddenly someone tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned around and saw Taehyung.

"Hey Taehyung."

"Hey can I talk to you for a moment, outside please?" He asked nervously.

Did something happen?

"Oh sure, one second." I grabbed my rubbish and put it in the bin before me and Taehyung went outside. He took me under a tree and sat down next to me.

"Why are you so nervous Taehyung?" I asked concerned.

"Well I uh, need to ask you a question." He said.

"Okay sure, go on." I smiled.

He hesitated for a second before he pulled out a red rose from his back.

He took in a deep breath before he spoke.

"Will you go to uh, prom, with me?"

I just sat there speechless, before a massive smile grew onto my face.

"Of course Taehyung!" I took the rose from him and hugged him.

He flinched for a second but then sighed in relief.

"Okay thank you." As soon as he said that he got up and left which made me giggle.

Suddenly the bell went again so I got up off the floor and went to my locker. I gently placed the rose in my locker before I grabbed my period 5 and 6 books. I sighed knowing we have history and biology. I went to history class and it was actually a interesting lesson. We were learning about North Korea and some of the information really shocked me.

Soon enough it was the six period and since my history books are heavy, I decided to put them back in my locker. As I was closing up my locker I felt someone next to me.

I turned to my left.

"Oh hey." I said looking up at Chanyeol.

"Hi, I need to ask you something." Chanyeol said smiling.

"Oh okay, what's up?" I asked.

"I want you to go to prom with me." He said and my heart stopped.

I gulped.

"I'm u-uh, sorry Chanyeol, but I can't." I mumbled. His face turned into a mixture of sadness and anger.

"What? Speak clearly." He said.

"I can't go to prom with you." I said looking down, not wanting to hurt his feelings.

He scoffed and looked at me angrily.

"Why not?" He asked raising his voice.

"Because she's going with me."

I looked up and saw Taehyung as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

Chanyeol scoffed.

"Of course she is." Chanyeol rolled his eyes before walking off angrily.

I turned to my side and looked up.

I smiled.

"Uh, thank you Taehyung."

"No problem Seehye-ah."

-

I worked really hard on these next two chapters! I hope you like them >;)