twenty one - over protectiveness

Seehye's POV

ring ring ring~

I woke up to my phone alarm blasting through my ears. I couldn't move since I was so drained from yesterday and last night.

I grunted in annoyance as I lifted my body off the bed. As I was walking to my closet, I accidentally tripped over the air and fell face first onto the floor. A loud thump echoed through the house and I just sighed in frustration and embarrassment. Why me? I thought to myself for the 100th time this year. After several minutes of just lying there, I decided to finally get up.

I finally chose an outfit that I was happy with.

I brushed my hair, teeth and made my way downstairs

I brushed my hair, teeth and made my way downstairs. I quickly made a piece of toast and made my way to Seulgi's house. I waited for her and she soon came outside. We walked to school and I was explaining about what happened last night.

"It was so weird," I said as I shook my head.

She just giggled at me and sighed before leaving to her locker.

I decided I should hurry up so I opened my locker and put my bag away. As I was grabbing my books a big hand slammed onto the locker next to me. I jumped up in fright but soon relaxed when I saw it was just Taehyung.

"T-Taehyung, you scared me!" I said as I let out a faint laugh.

"I need to tell you something." He said coldly as he looked down.

"Oh, uh sure. What is it?" I asked turning and facing him.

"You need to stay away from that man you saw yesturday." He said while he gripped both of my shoulders.

"Who? Jungkook?" I asked and Taehyung nodded his head.

"But why, he is so nice?" I looked down.

He suddenly squeezed my shoulders tighter and shook them a bit.

"Don't you dare call him nice! He is a devil, Seehye. Trust me. I know him too well. You can't trust him, please Seehye, you have to trust me."

"How can I trust you Taehyung?" I said sadly as the memories of us in the hallway flooded back.

He removed his hands and looked down while he sighed. He looked back up and placed his hand over his head.

"Look okay, I'm sorry Seehye. I didn't mean anything that I said that day." He paused.

"I, I-uh, I care for you Seehye." He said while he looked down.

My heart stopped and my cheeks felt hot. He looked up and I looked away but Taehyung gently grabbed my chin and faced me towards him. He leaned in and hugged me which took me by surprise.

"I just hope you know, you're the first person I've ever wanted to hug." He said as he hugged me tighter.