thirty one - formal

(I recommend listening to the song half way through while reading this! You don't have too but only if you would like !)

Seehye's dress

Seehye's POV

Today was the day for the formal. I was really nervous. I am going with Taehyung so hopefully, I'll be okay. But what if Taehyung doesn't show up? I hit myself in the head and sighed. I needed to stop thinking so negatively and get ready!

I walked into the cupboard and unboxed my blue dress. I squealed just looking at it. I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled. I haven't felt this beautiful in ages. After that, I went into the bathroom. Since I suck at makeup, I decided to put a little bit on since I didn't want to end up looking like a clown. After that, I got my hair curler and curled my hair into loose waves. I added some last minute hair spray until I heard my dad yell from down stairs.

"Seehye, your boyfriend is here hurry up!"

I scoffed at his comment and quickly put my heels on and got my silver purse. I took in a deep breath and came out of my door. I stood at the top of the stairs and looked down to see two people smiling like crazy. I blushed at all the attention and made my way down, trying not to trip.

Don't trip, don't trip, don't tri-

On the third last step, I tripped over my dress. I was waiting for the impact to come but it never came. I felt two arms wrap around my waist so I looked up to see Taehyung.

I gulped at how good he looked.

He looked at me with wide eyes before letting out a massive smile.

"Y-you look a-amazing Seehye!" He said as he looked at me in shock.

I scoffed and looked down as I felt my face reddening.

"Y-you look good too Taehyung." I said as I looked up into his mysterious eyes.

I turned to the left and saw my dad smiling at me like he just saw a freshly made pizza.

"S-Seehye, you look beautiful." My dad said as he put his hand on top of his face.

My eyes widened.

Oh no.

"Dad a-are you crying? Oh my stop being silly!" I said jokingly as I gently slapped him on the back.

He chuckled.

"You just look so beautiful. You look just like how your mother did when I took her to the formal."

I gave him a hug before getting ready to go. Before Taeyung walked out the door, my dad had grabbed his wrist.

Taehyung looked up towards him with a questioning look.