thirty three - psychopath

yoooooooo i'm back wwwowowowowowowowowowowowwowowoowwowowowowowow enjoy

-

Seehye's POV

I woke up with a massive pain lingering around my head.

I groaned as I put my hand over my head.

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. The memories from last night flooded back into my mind causing me to tear up.

I calmed myself down and got myself off the cold floor that I was laying on. I needed to get out of here as soon as possible. I look around for anything to defend myself with, but there was nothing. I decided to just go for it. I slowly walked to the door making sure to not make any noise. I reached out for the knob but it was too late, someone one the other side was already opening it.

I jumped back and put my hand over my mouth. I stood there as the figure looked up. My heart sank at who it was.

He stared at me as a smirk grew onto his face. I took a step back and his smirk faded. His jaw twitched and he suddenly looked mad.

"Why are you walking away from me sweetheart?" Jungkook said as he took a step forward towards me which caused me to step back again

I didn't say anything but just kept walking back every time he stepped forward. I eventually reached the end of the room and was stuck against the wall since I couldn't step back any further. He smiled innocently at me as he began coming closer and closer to me. I put my hands up in front of me to stop him from coming any closer. He quickly grabbed my wrists and pinned them to my sides. I looked up in fear as a smirk grew on his face. He was so close to me, our chests were almost touching.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Jungkook said as he slowly began pushing his body against mine.

I tried to push him off but it didn't work, he was way too strong. I was on the verge of tears but I knew I couldn't let them fall.

Think Seehye, think!

Suddenly an idea popped into my mind. I looked up at Jungkook. We made eye contact and I smiled at him, making his expression turn into a confused one. I quickly lifted my knee up and kneed him in his private area. He groaned in pain. I pushed him off me and bolted for the door. I opened it and ran out. My heart was beating so fast, this place was huge, there was no way I could find the exit. Everywhere I looked there were a bunch of hallways and a bunch of stairs. I decided to go right because right is the right way. I bolted down the hallway passing what seemed like one hundred rooms. I finally reached a spiral of stairs.

"Seehye, where are you my precious!" Jungkook yelled while laughing like a psycho.

I suddenly bolted down the stairs, I accidentally missed a step and began rolling down. I eventually hit the floor. I cried out as I held my ankle. I knew I didn't break it but it hurt like hell. I couldn't give up yet. I pushed myself up and began limping. Tears began rolling down my cheeks as I heard footsteps behind me. At that point, I realized Jungkook had found me and was just taunting me for fun. I stopped walking and just fell onto my knees.

"Wow! Now that's what I call a show!" Jungkook said as he clapped his hands. He walked in front of me and crouched down.

"Oh! You should have seen yourself when you fell down those stairs, it was really funny!" He said as he started laughing like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"What do you want?" I said, refusing to look that monster in the eyes.

"What do I want?" He paused,

"Isn't it obvious? I want to ruin Taehyungs life." He said calmly.

"You know at first, I was just going to kill you right then and there, but you're much more fun than I thought so I decided I'll keep you for a while until you get boring." He said as he smiled at me.

"You're crazy." I said as I looked up.

He scoffed and looked down.

"I've been called every name in the book, it doesn't affect me." He said.

"Jerk." I muttered.

Suddenly, Jungkook gripped my jaw roughly and made me look at him.

"Sweetheart, just because I said those words don't affect me, doesn't mean you can call me them." He hissed out.

I looked at him in disgust. He threw my jaw back as he stood up. He pulled me up roughly by my arm and began dragging me.

I cried out in pain,

"Stop!" I yelled out.

He ignored me as he began pulling me towards the stairs. I looked around and grabbed the closest thing next to me.

A lamp.

I grabbed the lamp and hit him across the head with it. He fell over and groaned in pain.

"You bitch!" He yelled out.

I turned around and limped as fast as I could. I ran to the closest room I could find. I opened the door and locked it.

I took a couple of steps back as Jungkook began banging on the door. I jumped back in fright.

"Sweetheart, open this damn door before I get really mad." He said breathing deeply.

I didn't respond.

"For god sake! Open this damn door!" He yelled as he began kicking the door open.

I took a step back but collided with something hard. I turned around and my eyes widened. There was a shirtless guy standing right in front of me, he had scars all over his chest. He looked me up and down before grabbing my neck and slamming against the wall.

The door suddenly burst open and an angry Jungkook came walking in. He stared at me as blood slowly dripped down the side of his face. 

Karma is a bitch.

"Sorry Yoongi, my sweetheart is being a very naughty girl." Jungkook said, not removing his gaze from me.

Yoongi kept staring at me before he let go of me. I coughed out, breathing in the air around me.

As I was trying to get my breath back, Jungkook suddenly gripped my hair and pulled me out of the room. He pulled me up the stairs and threw me into a room. I groaned in pain as I glared at him. He death glared me back as I held my swollen ankle.

He walked over to me and stopped in front of me while looking down.

Out of nowhere, he grabbed my sore ankle and lifted it up roughly. I cried out in pain,

"Stop Jungkook!" I yelled out.

He smirked,

"Stop what? This?" He paused,

He suddenly grabbed my swollen ankle and twisted it to the side.

I screamed out in pain as he closed his eyes and let out a satisfying sigh,

"Oh sweetheart, I love it when you scream."