eighteen - heartbreak

Seehye's POV

I was currently walking to school with Seulgi. She was telling me about a KDrama she began watching. It was called Moon Lovers or something like that.

"Seehye! You don't understand how good it is! The 4th prince is so hot!" She said as she squealed and showed me a picture of him on her phone.

"I already promised you I would watch it!" I said as I pushed her gently.

We both let out small giggles and made our way to school.

-

I went to my locker and grabbed my period one books.

I walked into class and took my seat next to Seulgi. I was watching everyone walk in and my heart suddenly stopped when I saw Taehyung walk in. I looked up and him and smiled, but he just ignored me and didn't even dare to look in my direction. Soon after him, Jimin walked in. He looked at me for a split second before looking away.

My heart ached a bit since they were acting like this. They usually smile but now they are acting like their old selves. Are they okay? I thought to myself. I mentally slapped myself for thinking about it too much. Class started and I focused on my work.

Period one was finally over so I went to my locker. Seulgi decided to put her period one books in my locker because she couldn't be bothered walking extra ten steps to her locker.

"Aish, you're so lazy." I said as I closed my locker door.

"I know." She said as she smiled.

I was leaning on the lockers and talking to Seulgi until a cold voice interrupted us.

"Move."

I looked up and saw Taehyung looking colder than ever.

"Oh hey, Taehyung!" I smiled as I stood up.

He kept his eyes averted from mine.

"I said move." He repeated.

"Oh uh, sorry." I said and moved out of the way.

Soon Jimin appeared behind Taehyung and gave me a faint smile but quickly turned his attention back to Taehyung.

Taehyung suddenly slammed his locker shut making me jump in surprise. He began to walk off but I grabbed his arm wanting to see if he was okay.

"Taehyung what's wro-" I was cut off as he shoved me against the lockers making Seulgi's and Jimin's eyes widen.

Jimin quickly grabbed Taehyung off of me and pushed him backward while Seulgi grabbed me and pulled me to the side.

"Taehyu-"

"Shut up, I don't want to hear it!" He yelled making me step back in fright.

What has gotten into him? Is he perhaps... drunk?

"What the hell is your problem?!" Seulgi said as she stepped in front of me.

He just death stared Seulgi and angrily sighed.

I stepped forward and grabbed Taehyung's arm softly hoping he would calm down, but he instead shoved his arm away.

"Don't touch me, please." He said while he looked at me in disgust.

"Taehyung please."

Tears started forming in my eyes, why the hell was he acting like this? Jimin looked at me in pity.

Jimin suddenly began talking,

"Taehyung, lets go n-"

"Oh, you aren't going anywhere."

I heard a familiar voice and I looked up immediately.

"C-Chanyeol?" I said.

My heart stopped as I knew this wouldn't turn out well.

Taehyung's eyes darkened. He looked pretty scary at the moment.

He raised his eyebrow and smirked while facing Chanyeol.

"You promised you wouldn't hurt her, now look what you've done!" Chanyeol shouted in Taehyung's face as he pointed in my direction.

"Well, it's not my problem so you better back off." Taehyung said as he stepped forward even closer and this time, Jimin didn't stop him. Jimin was behind him giving Chanyeol a death glare that could kill anyone.

Suddenly out of nowhere, Chanyeol punched Taehyung in the face hard causing him to stumble backward.

Taehyung held his cheek before he began laughing like a maniac.

"You punch like a girl you know that?" Taehyung smiled as he rose his fist to hit Chanyeol but before he could, I ran infront of Chanyeol and blocked him protectively.

"Stop it." I said. Taehyung looked down at me for a second with pity but that pity was soon replaced with a mixture of anger and coldness.

"Move out of the way." He said coldly before moving his gaze back up to Chanyeol.

I didn't move.

"I said move out of the way Seehye!" He said getting a little more impatient this time.

"Why are you doing this?" I said sadly.

He looked down at me and sighed before putting his arm down.

"Seehye I-" Before Taehyung could finish his sentence, Jimin had already dragged him away.