forty one - the special day

Seehye's POV

The day finally has arrived, the day I get married to Taehyung.

I was currently at Seulgi's house getting my makeup and hair done. I was so excited and nervous. I can't wait to see Taehyung! I have all my bridesmaids and they already look stunning! Seulgi, my best woman looks so beautiful I am constantly trying not to tear up.

One of my bride's maids brang my wedding dress out and I changed into it. I loved the dress because it showed my off my pregnant belly.

Finally after an hour, my hair was finished.

Seulgi looked at me up a down and teared up a little,

"Stop! You're going to make me cry!" I laughed jokingly.

"You just look so beautiful!" She said.

I slapped her playfully and we began to make our way to the reception.

We were in the car and my heart was beating a thousand miles per hour. Taehyung is probably there right now, waiting at the end of the isle for me.

We eventually arrived and entered the through the back room so no one could see us. I took a peek and there were so many chairs filled up I started shaking from nervousness and excitement. 

"You're going to do amazing Seehye." Seulgi said.

The flower girl and flower boy made there way out of the room and walked down the isle, throwing rose petals. Soon followed the bridesmaids.

Now everyone was just waiting for me. I took a deep breath and finally relaxed when I felt someone hold my arm, I turned around to see my dad in a beautiful suit. 

"You look beautiful." He said tearing up,

"Oh my god, stop." I said jokingly, not wanting us to get emotional.

"Okay sorry sorry." He laughed before wiping a tear.

"You ready?" He said.

"No," I replied, squeezing his arm tightly as we got ready to make our entrance.

"Well here we go." 

We began walking out and finally reached the walkway. 

Everyone was standing and smiling as the music began playing

Everyone was standing and smiling as the music began playing. I looked down and told myself not to fall. I was squeezing my dad so hard I think I cut off his blood circulation, but that's okay. I looked up and saw Taehyung waiting for me, smiling in his suit.

My god he looked so hot. I squealed inside but controlled myself.

We finally reached the front and Taehyung came down the stairs and took my hand, I hugged my dad as he moved to the side. I walked up slowly and stood in front of Taehyung. Smiling like never before, he was smiling too and I kept giggling because I was so nervous.

"Today we are here to honor the marriage of Kim Taehyung and Kim Seehye." The lector said.

He kept speaking and the whole time I was just staring into Taehyungs eyes until it was time for our vowels.

"I Kim Taehyung, promise Kim Seehye, that I will always care for you, help you when you are sick, protect you and our child, and risk my life for you, always." He said.

"I Kim Seehye, promise Kim Taehyung, that I will always care for you, help you when you are sick, cook for you, clean for you, protect you and respect you, always." I said, smiling constantly.

"Alright!" The lector said,

"Does anyone object?" He announced loud and clearly.

"I do." 

I turned towards the voice and my heart stopped beating.

-

2 more chapters and its all over !