nineteen - friendly stranger

Seehye's POV

I woke to a throbbing pain in my head. I grunted and put my hand over it. I sighed and looked at my phone.

11;30pm?

What the heck, I literally only slept for ten minutes. I tried to go back to bed but the pain in my head got worse and worse. I decided it would be best if I just went to the chemist to buy some medicine since we seem to have run out. I quickly put some random clothes on to make me look decent.

I walked down the stairs quietly and made my way to the store while grabbing my handbag along the way. As I was walking all I could think about was what happened today at school. Taehyung must have been really out of his mind. As I thought about it, my head hurt even more so I just decided not to think about it.

I finally arrived at the corner chemist shop and sighed in relief when I saw they were still open. I walked in and avoided any human contact.

I went and picked up some headache and pain tablets. I also purchased a drink and some cold flu tablets since its starting to get colder around here. I went to the cashieer and smiled at her. She smiled back and suprisingly was very nice. I paid for my things and began to walk out. As soon as my foot stepped outside the store someone bumped into me causing my recent purchases to scatter all over the floor.

Why me.

I sighed and began picking up my things until I heard a voice.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't see you there!"

I looked up and saw a young looking man. He was quite handsome and had a very cute smile. He looked at me and smiled before also crouching down and putting the things back into my bag.

"Don't worry, accidents happen." I said while smiling. I was still trying to ignore the pain that was still occurring in my head.

I eventually got everything organised in my bag. I stood up and smiled while I started walking off.

"Wait!" He grabbed my wrist softly which made me turn around.

"Uh, yeah?" I said wanting to go home already.

"I feel like, I've seen you before, whats your name?" He asked curiously.

"Oh, that's weird, my name is Seehye, Lee Seehye." I said while I smiled.

His eyes widened and a smirk formed on his lips as he slowly cocked his head to the side.

"You're really pretty."

I smiled and looked down.

"So, uh whats your name then?" I asked curious myself.

"My name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook."