thirty six - the enemy

Seehye's POV

"Get up Sweetheart!" Jungkook said.

I groaned and rubbed my eyes. I got up and changed into some clean clothes Yoongi left me.

I slowly made my way downstairs and Jungkook was there. He grabbed my arm and took me outside towards the black van. 

Suddenly Jungkook pushed me onto the hard gravel and groaned angrily. He suddenly pointed at me.

"Don't move." He growled, walking back into the house.

I guess he forgot something important. I sighed and pulled myself up, dusting the gravel off of my pants.

It took me a moment to realise I was alone, outside. I took another look around and there was no one in sight.

This was my chance.

I smiled and bolted to the trees, I ran and ran for what seemed like ages. I suddenly stopped and breathed in the fresh air and admired how beautiful the scenery was. I hadn't been outside, alone, in ages. It felt so refreshing.

But why was Jungkook's mansion in the middle of nowhere?

"Maybe because he was an assassin?" I whispered out loud to myself, saying the 'word' made me shiver.

I wonder how many people he has murdered, the thought of the time he was smiling with blood all over him flashed across my mind. I shook my head and took a deep breath. No wonder he was really good at paintball and archery, I mean he was a professional at killing people... But how did he know Taehyung? I mean, Taehyung was good at everything just like Jungkook and Taehyung know how to defend himself the same way Jungkook does, so does that mean he is..

I mentally slapped myself for thinking nonsense. I forget the thought and remembered one thing for sure. That was that Jungkook was definitely crazy.

I sighed and kept walking, I think I've been walking for over 15 minutes. My legs are starting to feel tired and I'm starting to get a bit puffed out. I wasn't the sporty or athletic type so I get very tired very quickly. I breathed in and took a seat on a log that was laying on the middle of the floor. I wiped my forehead and listened to the sound of the beautiful birds chirping. I smiled sadly, how did my life come to this?

I was suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a twig snap behind me. I snapped my head to the side faster than I could ever imagine. I stood up and looked around.

"W-who's there?" I said taking a step back.

I took another step back but came to a stop when I felt something behind me. I jumped and turned around. I put my hands up in defence and looked at the person in front of me.

I sighed in relief and giggled,

"Yoongi! You scared me!" I said as I slapped his shoulder playfully.