twenty three - loss

Seehye's POV

School was finally over. I was walking home while  listening to some sad music. My mum used to play this music to help me sleep. This song had so much meaning to me. Every word, every sentence, reminded me of her. God damn, I miss her a lot. I sighed and walked into my house.

I heard muffled cries and saw my dad laying on the couch.

"Dad? Why are you crying?" I said as I walked over and hugged him from the side.

"Seehye." He paused,

"Uncle Hyed was found dead, in his own home." He said as tears rolled down his cheek.

I froze. Tears suddenly drowned my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I asked angrily.

"He is dead Seehye! He was found with a bullet in between his head!" My dad yelled.

My heart dropped.

"What?" I said while taking all this information in.

"No, no, no!" I cried out and ran outside. I refused to believe this. I ran all the way until I reached the wooden house I used to love. It was surrounded by police and police tape.

I collapsed on the floor and started crying. As I was sobbing my eyes out, a strong pair of arms lifted me up.

"It's going to be okay Seehye. Don't cry." I turned around to see Jimin.

"Jimin?" I said with tears, I probably looked like a mess.

"Jimin, he is dead." I cried out even harder as I fell into his arms.

When my mother died, Uncle Hyde was always there for me and my father. If it wasn't for him our family would have fallen apart. When my dad constantly got drunk to forget my mum, he would end up becoming abusive so Hyde would always let me come over to his house. He would protect me, cook for me and even help me with my school work. And now, he is gone.

-

Next chapter is longer! The drama is coming ;,)