starting over

These past couple of weeks have been really fun. marrisa and I clicked. we pull all nighters and get really hyper. I was eating breakfeast when luke texted me.

L: hey suz cn we talk

S:sure whts up

L: I just think this relationship is moving too fast u no wht I mean.

S: yea I agree so do u want to start over.

L: I would like tht

S:ok hi im suz

L: nice to meet u suz im luke

we got to know eachother a little more. Then I relized I should apoligize to demi and the boys. They were just looking out for me. "hey marrisa" I say "yea babygirl" she says "can we facetime demi and the boys." I ask  "yea sure why" she says "I just relized they were just looking out for me" I say. "ok I'll call them right now." she says. after a couple of minutes demi picks up. "hey marrisa what's up" I hear demi say "well actually suz wants to talk to you" marrisa tells demi. She gives me her phone. "hey babygirl" she says "hey" I say "what's up" she says "can I talk to you and the boys" I ask "yea let me get them. guys suz is on face time." she yells. They all come and are giving me the silent treatment.  "look guys I wanted to say sorry. I relize now it was wrong of me to yell at you demi and to blame our fight on Antonio" I say "I accept your apligiy babygirl" she says  "we do too" bradly says. "I miss you guys" I say "we miss you too" demi says "how's living with marrisa" chase asks "boring cuz im still grounded" I say " I guess I could lift your punishment" demi says "really you mean it" I say "yea of course" she says "thanks mom your the best. Marrisa give me my phone I need to check Twitter" I say "fine" marrisa says handing me my phone. "so are you and luke still you know together" antonio asks "um actually we aren't we thought about it and you guys were right we took things way too fast and now we are really great friends" I say "well that's great to hear" demi says "yea so how's tour how are the shows" I ask "there cool but its not the same without you" bradly says "yea we miss you a lot" chase says "aw I miss you guys too but you're coming back in a couple of weeks" I say "yea but that's so far away" antonio says "yea we wanna see you now" chase says "you guys are too sweet" I say "well we gotta go babygirl we love and miss you" demi says "kay love and miss you guys too bye" I say "bye" They all say. I give marrisa her phone back and go up to my room to check Twitter.  My timeline is flooded with mentions from tons of lovatics. some are sweet some are perverted and of course the hate which I still get. Then I decide to tweet.

Hey guys sorry I wasn't on as much. was grounded but now im back so yay.

There are tons of questions like 'why were you grounded' and 'are you and luke dating'. damn word gets around fast so I decided to clear things up.

No luke and I are not dating. we are just really great friends. besides demi would kill me if I did have a bf.

I posted it Then went downstairs to hang out with marrisa. "so what do you want to do today babygirl" she asks. I shruged my shoulders. "oh c'mon there must be something you want to do" she says.  I think about it then come up with something. "can we walk down the hollywood walk of fame" I ask "yea that sounds like fun." she says.  we get in the car and she starts driving.  we listen to the radio and Neon lights comes on. we start belting out the lyrics and just having the time of our lives. once we arrived we looked for all the legends. Like Elvis Presley and Michle Jackson.  we each took pictures with them and posted them on Twitter and instagram. As soon as we saw all the stars we wanted to. we went back home. As soon as we got in the car I turned on the radio. "and that was neon lights by demi lovato." "dammit we missed it" I say marrisa laughs. "speaking of her I heard that her adopted daughter suz was recently kicked off the tour." The lady on the radio says "well maybe it has something to with the fact that she's dating luke the new roadie" the guy says. "does everyone have to know about my lovelife god why cant they just leave my personal life personal." I say "I wish it was that way babygirl" marrisa says. I turn the station I wasn't going to just sit there and listen to them talk about me. when we got home we decided to have a movie night. we cuddled up on the couch and watched two movies before I fell asleep on marrisa.

Dream

im back at my house and mom was there. Antonio and I were sitting on the couch. "I'll be back before you know it. until then steve is in charge" she says. She leaves and steve stands in front of us. "alright you brats go to your room" he says. we go up to our room and hear him call his friends. An hour later he comes up and drags us downstairs. as soon as we are in the living room I see a bunch of people coming closer to us until they are beating us with belts and whips it hurt so bad. "worthless pieces of shit" they kept saying over and over. I wish I could say that didn't really happen but it did every other week.

Marrisas POV

I woke up to screaming I look down to see suz still asleep having a really bad dream. "babygirl wake up" I say. she wakes up and cries into my chest. once she calms down I ask her about her dream. "it was about me and antonio getting beat with belts and whips by our stepdad and his drunk friends. They kept saying that we were worthless pieces of shit." she says "that was a really bad dream" I say "I wish o could say thats all it was a dream" she says "wait that really happened" I say "every other werk" she says. Thats aweful who do something like that to someone so kind and beatiful. "well he's not here now youre safe with me and you always will be" I say. She nods and snugles into the crook of my neck. we both fell asleep. She is now like my little sister so I need to take care of her and make sure she feels loved.

A/N: hey guys so I decided tht suz and lukes relationship was moving way too fast so i decided to slow it down a bit. I also wanted marrisa to be like an older sister to suz someone she could go to when she didn't want to talk to demi or the boys. so yea I love you guys. oh and if u guys read the day that changed my life be sure to check out Forever and always its the sequel.