Nightmares

Suzs POV

i was in my room doing my homework at last minute like i always do when demi came in my room. "time for bed babygirl." she says i look at the clock 10:00 PM. "holy shit its that time already." i say "languge suz." demi says "sorry sorry." i say getting into bed. "ok night babygirl." she says leaning down i flinch but she kissed my forehead. "night mo-i mean demi." i say i fell asleep.

Dream

i was sitting in the car with demi. "your so fucked up suz. im glad im taking you back." she says "what i thought you loved me." i say "ha thats bullshit why would i love an ugly fat girl like you." she says i felt tears in my eyes and saw the care home. "get out bitch." she says i get out of the car and she drives away. Then i hear an anglic voice.

Demis POV

i heard screams coming from suzs room. so i went to see if she was alright. "i thought you loved me." she says in her sleep. was her dream about me. "suz baby wake up its only a dream." i say she wouldnt budge so i did the next thing i could think of.

see me calling again you dont wanna pick up no oh youve been laying in bed probly thinking to much uh oh. sorry you know im sorry for the times you dont reply i know the reason why. maybe you shouldnt come back maybe you shouldnt come back to me tired of being so sad im tired of getting so mad baby stop right now ill only let you down oh oh maybe you shouldnt come back to me.

i look down and shes sound asleep. i decide to sleep here for the night you never know she could have another nightmare.

The morning Suzs POV

i wake up with demi next to me all cuddle up to me. she has tear stains on her face was she crying. i get up trying not to wake her. i went to my bathroom and saw that i had tearstains then i remeber the nightmare i had. i washed my face and decided to go out get some air.

i write a note.

Hey demi went to the beach ill eat breakfest be back before dinner.

-suz

i stick it on her forehead so its the first thing she sees. i grab my penny board and head to starbucks to get something to eat plus a white mocha. i eat at starbucks then drink my coffe while riding. i stoped at the beach perfect. i went down by the waves and sat on the sand. i just listened to the sound of the waves crash against the rocks. The seguls gliding across the sky. i try to clear my thoughts but i cant forget what demi said that one night.

im starting to wish i never adopted them

That echoed in my head. i just cant shake the thought. someone tapped my shoulder i looked up to see marrisa. "hey suz long time no see huh." she says "yea." i say "why the long face kid." she says sitting next to me. "no reason." i say "oh well why are you out here so early." she asks "just trying to clear my mind." i say "about?" she says i shake my head. "you know if you tell me i might be able to help you." she says "its just that a couple of nights ago the boys and i snuck out to a party that bella was throwing at a club." i say "a club suz please dont tell me you drank." she says "i didnt i swear niether did the boys but their girlfriends did and so did...luke." i explain even saying his name is painful. "what happened." she asks "he ttrired to rape me." i say barly getting it out. "if nick didnt come..." i trail off "its ok suz come here." she says i fall apart in her arms. Shes one of the last people i trust. "is that why you came here?" she asks "no i overheard  demi talking to nick that night and she said 'im starting to wish i never adopted them.' lets just say im not five months clean anymore. i was in the hospital for a while cause i lost a lot of blood. i was giving demi the cold shoulder and i forgave her yesterday but i just... i dont know." i explain "suz she was stressed out. She loves you guys more than anything. I dont know if you know this or not but she told me that she feels a connection with you guys that she doesnt have with anyone else she phiscally cannot be without you. suz shes loves you and wouldnt trade you for anything else in the world." She tells me. Great another speech about how much demi suposbly loves me. "yea i guess your right." i say "ok well you should go back home." she says i nod and get back on my penny board. Once im home demis not there. i saw a note on the table.

went to the studio boys are at practice nicks gonna check up on you later. take care of em. love you suz dont forget that. -demi.

i spent the rest of the day with emily. The only person im not mad at right now. Im kinda mad at the guys for draging me to that party. Im not really mad at nick but i still dont fully trust him either. Demi i dont if i ever will trust her again. Oh well i guess well see.

A/N: Double update. Thanks again to clarakins for this idea. If you guys have any ideas please leave them in the comments. THERE ARE NO BAD IDEAS. love you guys