Press and stuff.

Suzs POV

I wake up to the sound of the piano and demis beatiful voice. I sit up in my bed and listen to her sing the chorus of nightingale.

can you be my nightingale sing to me I know your there ooh nightingale sing to me I know your there i get up and walk downstairs. she doesnt notice me so I go and sit next to her. "morning babygirl how did you sleep" she says still playing the piano. "good" i say resting my head on her shoulder. "well what do you say I make you some breakfeast" she says "im not really hungry right now can we just stay and you could play some stuff on the piano" I say "are sure your not up for some pancakes" she says "PANCAKES" I shout "shh your gonna wake up the guys" she says "please those guys slept through a fire alarm" I say "seriosly" she asks "yea the fire alarm rang and we all went outside like we were suppose but they stayed sleeping" I tell her "well ok then how many pancakes do you want" she says "two" I say messing around with the piano. Demi taught me how to play evertime you lie. so I just started playing.

you told me on a sunday that it wasnt gonna work I tired to cry myself to sleep cuz it was suppose to hurt we sat next to the fire as the flame was burning out. "crap" I say as I messed up "that was good suz you're getting better" demi says "thanks dem" I say. I go to sit at the table and wait for my pancakes. once I ate my pancakes. Demi and I just messed around on the piano until the boys and marrisa woke up. "so are you guys excited for the jimmy kimmle interview" marrisa asks "yes we used to stay up late just so we could watch him interview demi" antonio says "aww really" demi says "yep" I say. Once we are done we head to the jimmy kimmle set. "hello demi its so nice too see you" jimmy says "hey jimmy" she says giving him a hug. "so these are your kids" he asks "yea they are" she says "hi im suz its so nice to meet you mr.kimmle" I say "please call me jimmy mr. kimmle just makes me sound old" he says "ok jimmy" I say "these are my brother antonio, bradly, and chase" I say introducing them "hi" they say. "nice meeting you listen I gotta go get ready for the show" he say going off somewhere. we are shown to our dressing rooms and get ready our selfs. soon jimmy is on the tv. "ok you guys are on in five" a crew member says "ok thanks" I say. "ok we will be backstage just imagine its just you and him ok" demi says "ok" we say "im sure you guys will be fine" marrisa says. They kiss each one of us on the head then we make sure we don't have any lipstick then head backstage.  "alright our first guests are four teens who were adopted into fame.  Give it up for suz, bradly, antonio, and chase lovato" jimmy says. we walk out and wave to the audience. we sit down and begin the interview.  "hello its so nice to finally meet my besties kids" jimmy says "its so nice to meet our moms bestie" I say "isn't funny how one day your just four regular teens and then suddenly your getting thousands of followers and paparazzi follwing you everywhere just because you were adopted by one person who just happens to be a star" he says "well yea it was kinda crazy I mean the guys and I were just talking about how our lives literally like changed overnight" I say "yea I mean all of a sudden we had tons of followers and then it just escalated from there" antonio says "so are you guys still going to a public school or are being homeschooled" jimmy asks "well right now we are going to a public school but when we are on the road we usally do school online" bradly says "ok so what's it like living with demi" jimmy asks "fun" we all say "she's the coolest we are all super tight with her" chase says "yea I mean she's not really like a mom more like an older sister" antonio says "yea just don't get on her bad side or else your dead" I say "I was just about to ask do you guys ever get into trouble" jimmy asks "um they don't call us the three Musketers for nothing" I say the auidence laughs. "yea but we are constantly getting into trouble but demi laughs along with us so sometimes its ok" I say "so when is it not ok" jimmy asks "when she uses our full names" bradly says "ok so what exatly happens" he asks "well first you get a lecture" bradly says "then your grounded for a week" chase says "then you get your phone taken away" Antonio says "finally your bored to death and are forced to read a book" I say "ok well that sounds fun" he says sarcastically.  "well you can always keep up with the three musketers on twitter as well as facebook when we come back jenifer lawrence and I will be disscussing hunger games 2" he says we say goodbye to jimmy and then head back home. when we got home Travis was there. "hey trav how did you get in" I ask hugging him "I broke in." he says "really" I say "na demi gave me the key" he says "anyway I wanted to ask you guys something"  "ok shoot" Antonio says as we sit on the couch "ok so what would you guys say if we the kings could bring a certain band on tour with them" he says "depends who's the band" bradly asks "you guys" he says "no way" we all say "yea I already talked with demi and she only agreed because im letting her come so what do you guys say" he says I look over at the boys and they all nod their heads "yes yes yes a millon times yes" i say "great we leave tomorrow" he says "ok see ya then" chase says.  "well looks like somebody's got some packing to do" demi says looking at us.  we all go upstairs and start packing. I pack almost everything. I hope I don't get kicked off this tour.

A/N:hey guys so wht kind of pranks are going to happen on this tour now that they are more people to pull pranks on.so I've got a couple of ?s

1. wht kind of prank should the three musketers pull on the we the kings tour.

2.drama if so wht should happen

3.anything else remeber there are no bad ideas.

well I love you guys.